Why?

"GET THE HELL OUT!" I heard him scream before I heard a loud crash of some glass breaking. I rushed down to see what it was. Drake had thrown a vase. It didn't hit Austin, but it made a hell of a noise. Austin sounded as if he was pleading, or rambling.. or I don't know. I couldn't understand him. Damn... Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Drake finally threw him out after a bunch of threats to call the police. I was a little confused as to why he was helping me. Why? He barely knew me? Why does he put butterflies in my stomach? Why does he make my heartache? Why does he make me smile at the site of him? Just... WHY!? My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Drake lock the door, turn around and punch the wall. He made a VERY visible hole. I ran over to him. He was sweating. "Drake.. Drake.. Drake!" I was calling his name even though I know he heard me. "Calm down, please." I was trying my best to speak calmly. He swung around, and grabbed me by my hips, pulled me close and placed his lips on mine. It took me a second to realize what was going on, before I reacted. I started kissing him back and I loved it. Then all the questions came back to my mind. Why????? What is he doing to me?? I pulled back and he gave me a look of confusion, and I'm pretty sure I met it. I was just as confused. I tried to think of why I pulled away and came up with a good answer. "Why?" Well in my head it was. "Why what?" He questioned. "Why did you get so mad?" He pulled away and turned around so I couldn't see his face. When he didn't answer I asked again. "WHY?" "I got mad because, I don't know.. I feel close to you. Like I know you. Like I've been known you, and to know that MY very own cousin penetrated someone's body without permission, kills me." A tear fell from his eye. "My family is falling apart..." With every word he said, I wanted to scream. It wasn't much but the emotion he had behind his words made you feel it. I walked over to him. All I wanted was a hug, All he NEEDED was a heart.

Austin's P.O.V: "Maaann I knew dhe was with him. I saw her at the pool talking to him. I went over there, and she was all over him. I had walked in when they were making out. He was feeling her up and she was loving it. I even think I remember her saying, 'You make me forget about that Trevor guy.' I was like, 'Katie? Trevor isn't going to like that. She told me she didn't care and all of a sudden Drake got mad and started throwing things and I decided to leave." Haha. That'll teach that bitch to come betweene me and my cousin. "FUCK!! THAT ASSHOLE AND THAT WHORE! FUCK! I NEEDA CALM DOWN." He took a few deep breaths. "It's okay though, because this time I have a full proof plan. Go and pack. We have a mission to do." Trevor said to me. I couldn't help it, a smirk appeared on my face. I went to set up the plan.

From that day I've been staying with Drake. He let me borrow/have his old sister's clothes. They fit snug, but they were pretty and comfortable. We haven't seen a sign of austin since the incident happened. I've developed massive feelings for Drake, and I think he's done the same, but it's not official. I loved living with Drake. It was like... nothing I've ever experienced. I wondered if anyone was looking for me. Probably not.