...

I ran all the way home. I was crying, and I just couldn't stop. Everyone was asleep, so noone heard me. The tears kept coming and I Just didn't know what to do. I couldn't help but think, how could he? I ran over to my dresser, and threw clothes everywhere. I was looking for something. I didn't know what, but i knew it was something. There were pencils, a notebook, candy, gum, and there it was. A pencil sharpener. I picked it up, and I realized I didn't have s screwdriver. "FUCK!" I threw it to the floor and stepped on it. It broke into a million peices. The only thing still together was, the blades. I was still crying, but a smile came across my face. I dropped down to the floor to pick up a blade. When I felt it in my hand chills went through my body. I thought about what I was about to do, because I Knew it was wrong, but ...... I took the blade to my arm. After the first time I did it over and over and over. I kept on untill my arm was completely covered. It was bleeding pretty bad, but I didn't care enough to clean it just yet. When I did decide to clean them, i picked up the peices of the sharpener, and threw 'em away. I put some band-aids on, and layed down. I fell asleep quite fast, and woke up panting, and sweating. I had a nightmare.

The Dream: "Hey..... Hey!........... Hey!!! Where the hell is everybody" I whispered to myself. "AUGH!" I let out a loud screech, because all of a sudden A hand touched my shoulder. "Oh Ma Gawsh! You Scared Me!" I slapped his arm down. "Hey Babe, Sorry!" "Anywho where is everybody?" "Let me see your arm" he demanded, dodging my question. "What No. Why?" "Let Me See Your arm" That time I Saw something in his eyes .. Deception? .. I took a stepped back, and before I Really even knew it, he grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve. My scars were exposed, and it felt like there were a billion of 'em. "So you've been cutting ......." A smirk appeared on his face. "Look it's -" All of a sudden I couldn't speak. I tried screaming and I Had no voice. "Awww .. Cat's got your tongue babe? Too Bad" He whipped out a pocket knife. My eyes got wide and I tried to run, but my feet wouldn't move. He took the knife and rubbed it on my arm. It was cold. "I hear I Make you cut. Haha. But I never caused you to do this. Haha. To Be Honest, You Did. You could've just left. This is all your fault. Not Mine. But You say cutting feels good. Well ......" He looked at me and chuckled. "This should be heaven." He cut on top of my cuts. They were pretty deep. I couldn't scream so I cried and cried. I thought I was dying. But you always save the best for last, right? He spun me around, so that I was in a choker's hold. He put the knife to my neck and said, "I Love You, Babe." And For A Split Second I could scream. It didn't really matter, because In a quick flash, He slit my throat and .. I Woke Up!!

I Was Panting. "But It Felt So Real.." I whispered.