My Rapist? His Cousin?

"Calm Down! It's Me.. Drake!" The strange guy held his hands up at me as if in defense. I started to think. Where the hell am I? Who the hell is Drake? My head hurt really bad. Is this a hangover? Did I get drunk? How'd this happen? WHERE AM I!? My mind settled and I fell back onto the couch I'd been sleeping on. I closed my eyes and just took a breathe. I wasn't feeling too good. By the looks of it I was at a wealthy house. I stared at the ceiling. This place seemed familiar.

"Sooooo is that a no for the pancakes? How 'bout some bacon and eggs?"

Who is this guy? I cringed really hard. All of a sudden I got the biggest migraine. I hated it, but I'm thankful for it, because I started to remember. The guy cooking with no shirt on is Drake. We met at the waterpark yesterday. I went home with him because I didn't want to stay with Trevor.... and.... Trina. Ugh. Focus Katie, what happened last night. Um. Um. We got to know each other. Jello shots.. Vodka.. Party.. Us.. Fun.. Together.. Friends.. Benefits.. knocked out.. breakfast. That's mostly all I remember, I tried to peice everything together. It made sense so far. No regrets.

"Soooo . How 'bout that Bacon?" I sat up to see him once more, "Whip it all. " I saw him crack a smile. I fell back onto the couch until my food was done. "Hey. Your plate is at the table." I got up and walked over to the high countertop. I didn't say a word. That food was amazing and I was making sure to savor every bite. At "home", or as I like to say, jail, Trevor won't let me eat my breakfast he said he doesn't want to be seen with a fat ass. A tear slipped from my eye as I thought how I haven't had a real breakfast in forever. "Woah! Do I cook that good!" Obviously he saw that tear. I dabbed my cheek just to make sure there weren't any more. I chuckled a little. "Sorry. I just.. had something in my eye, but yeah. You cook awesome. I haven't really eaten much in a long time." "Yeah I can tell," he said. "I thought you could use a good breakfast. You're so skinny" I pushed him playfully. Trying to mask my feelings, I changed the subject. "So what are We doing today?" "YOU'RE Going Home." He pointed at me with his fork. "What!? No! You Can NOT take me home!" I sounded a little bit too worried. "Ha! Why? Are you a runaway?" He gasped, Over-exaggerating. I chuckled. "Noooo. I just don't like it there. I .. just.. nevermind." He must've saw it was getting to me. "What!? What's wrong?" "Nothing... Nothing!" I tried to sound reassuring. He saw right through it. "Katie.. what happened at the waterpark the other day?" He asked calmly. "Gawd! What is this!? Twenty Questions!?!" He squinted at me. "Nothing Happened! Now What are we doing?" I sounded irritated. He sighed. "My cousin is coming over to hang out today." I shrugged. Then a question popped up. "Hey! Where are your parents." I noticed he got really tense. "Uhm. They travel alot. Don't have time for me. Never did. So I basically live here by myself." "You know that's not true. You know they love You." I reached out and touched his hand. He jumped up and took our plates to the sink to rinse off. "Whatever. Anyway! Until he gets here.. why don't We... watch some movies." I knew he was changing the subject, but I decided to play along. "Hmm.. what movie?" "How bouuuutttt... THINK LIKE A MAN" He popped the movie in and brought some snacks over to the couch with him.

The movie had about 40min left, before the doorbell rang. Drake jumped up to answer it. I stayed on the couch and continued with the movie. "Hey man!" "What's up bruh. Lookin good I see, and the crib looks better than ever." "Thanks man" "Your folks out again?" "Yeah man As Always." "It's Cool Bruh, but can I have something to drink?" "Yeah." I assumed they were heading to the kitchen. The other male voice that had been speaking sounded fairly familiar. I shrugged it off, because I couldn't really know. The voices were faint anyway. I focused my attention on the movie. "Yeah bruh I met a girl." I heard footsteps, and the voices sounded really close. I turned around. I looked at the guy who seemed to be Drake's cousin in disgust. "This is.. " "Katie?" Drake's cousin cut him off. I knew who it was! I knew the voice! I knew him! "Austin?" I whispered. "Yeah." He said faintly. "Oh my gawd I'm going to throw up." I ran up the stairs, into Drake's room. I heard my name being called after me, right before I shut the door. Oh my gawsh. This can't be happening. Augh! I tugged my hair.

Drake burst in the room. "What's Wrong!?" He was sweating a little. I was panting. "TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!" He demanded. "OKAY!!!... I didn't want to be at the waterpark, because I caught my boyfriend cheating on me. That same boyfriend is friends with Austin. He invited Austin over one day to rape me. Austin raped me till I bled!" Drake's face turned hard. Without saying a word he stormed out of the room.