Forcefully.

Author's Note: Sorry It's So Seriously Short. I Just Haven't Been Having Many Ideas, and People Are Requesting Me To Update. It's Ok, Though I'll Update Again Later. If You Want Any Changes, Then You Can Kik Me: (Babyii_Mini) Or You Can Comment! Thanx!

I Sat In My Room, Thinking. I Was Already Abused By My Parents, and Now Its My Boyfriend. I Hate Myself For Falling In Love So Quickly. It Just Didn't Makes Sense To Me. The Only Thing I Knew For Sure Was That I Was Going To Fight Back. All Of A Sudden *If I Ain't Got You By Alicia Keys* Started Playing. It Was My Phone. It Wasn't The Best, Because My Parents Got It For Me So They Wouldn't Always Have To Yell To Call Me Down. Since They Shipped Me Off To Thus Place I've Had To Help Some Neighbors Do Things To Get Money To Pay For It.

It Was Trevor. I Knew I Had To Pick Up The Phone, Or Else... "Hey." I Said Blandly. "Hey Babe! Wanna Come Over?" "No" I Said That Pretty Quick, but Only Because He Disgusts Me. "Well, Let Me Rephrase That. You ARE Coming Over. See Ya In A Sec." He Hung Up. I Just Sat There Staring At The Phone.

"Well..." I Sighed To Myself. "Better Be On My Way To My Wonderful Boyfriend!" I Said As Sarcastically As I Could.

I Walked Down The Street Basically Staring Into The Distance Before I Reached His House. When I Was Getting There His Foster Mom, Was Just Leaving. He Was Waving 'Bye' To Her In The Doorway. "HEY!! You're Here! Just Sit In The Living Room." I Did As My "Master" Said. When He Finally Came He Had Candy and Popcorn. "What Movie You Wanna Watch?" He Asked Me. "Idk. You Choose." "Obviously I Didn't Know Which One, That's Why I Asked You, Dumbass." "Well OBVIOUSLY I Didn't Know, That'd WHY I Asked You!" "WTH!" He Exclaimed As He Punched Me In The Stomach. So I Kicked Him In The Shoulder. (He Was On The Floor Searching For A Movie.) Immediately He Yelled, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!???" "The Same Reason Why You Hit Me." "Oh Really?" A Smile Somehow Crept Its Way On To His Face, and He Sat Next To Me. Moving Closer and Closer. "Baby.. I Like When You Act Tough. It's Sexy. Just Don't Act Tougher Than Me." He Moved In, To Kiss Me, and I Tried To Pull Away, But He Squeezed My Thigh So That I Couldn't. We Were In This Passionate Kiss That I Didn't Want To Be In. Next Thing You Know He Was On Top Of Me. I Started Squirming, and He Stopped Kissing Me. He Slapped Me, and Yelled, "STILL!" Then Dove Back Into The Kiss. That Was The Night He Had Forced Me To Have Sex With Him. I Hated Every Moment Of It, But I Was Pretty Much Used To It! My Dad Had Forced Me To Have Sex With Him, Too.