Secrets..

Maybe he isnt so bad. Maybe he relly does love me. What if he really does care? I just don't know right now. I felt something last night, and I don't know what it was. Well i might, i don't know, because he put me through alot of shit. I don't know if I can risk it. In those very moments of me re-evaluating life, my Friend, Kate walked in. She came and sat next to me on my bed. "Hey you've been lookin lost ... Or ... Confused since last night." She sounded sincere. "Oh yeah im alright," I lied. "Katie ..... Did something ... Anything, happen over Trevor's house last night?" "No." and Immediately she jumped up and explained, "CAUSE YOU KNOW I CAN GO ALL .. BLACK GIRL ON HIM!" I put on my serious face. "Kate. That's racist." Her face turned bright red. "No! I just said it to make you laugh." I chuckled, "I Know." I saw a relieved expression come across her face. "Girl you scared me!" I burst out laughing, so she hit ne with a pillow. "But for real, if you need me to roughen him up, I'm your girl." I chuckled as she left our room. Immediately following I got a text from Trevor. 'Hey, how bout last night ;) I was totally feeling it. Were you?' I had to decide, because honestly I didn't know... 'yep ... It was like magic.' I texted back. I threw myself back on the bed, with my arms spread out. I layed there thinking about ... Life .. About my new friends... My boyfriend .. My pare-- "Zzzzzzz." I had fallen asleep, in the process of thinking, and I had woken up at around 2 am. When I checked my phone I had 21 missed msgs ... all from Trevor, well almost all. I had 1msg from Braden asking to go for icecream. Anywho, Trevor had wanted me to come over.

Disregarding that it was 2am, I Decided to sneak out (we can't go out after 12), & drop by. I was walking in the dark, and started hearing noises so i started running. When I arrived, I didn't bother to ring the doorbell, and wake anyone up. I knew where the spare key was, so I let myself in. I walked up the stairs slowly, taking caution to noise. I wanted to surprise him. I slung open the door, and froze. I absolutely couldn't believe my eyes. Probably because i felt them burning, and tears gathering. "You're Cheating On Me!!!!???" Then the tears fell. I looked at Trevor's face of guilt, and then over at the blonde girl, who looked as if she had no idea what's going on. Trevor started to get up , "Baby Im-," I cut him off. "Save it!" I ran out of there so fast. I sped down the stairs and out of the door. I could hear my name being called but never looked back. I ran and ran, all the way home. I was just so hurt. After all the mind blowing shit he put me through, this is what he does. FUCK!