sleepover schemimg | 2

Brynn got what she wanted, it wasn't a surprise to anyone. She walked through the school with intent, her blonde locks bouncing behind her. Kalani was almost always by her side, the two were virtually inseparable.

"Brynn want to meet up after school?" Kalani asked leaning against the locker besides Brynn.

"Have you forgotten already?" Brynn laughed, Kalani had a not so great memory, in fact she had a shocking memory.

"What?" Kalani was dumfounded.

"Tonight is the Kendall sabotage sleepover. Remember?" Chuckling, Brynn shut her locker and raised her brow at Kalani.

"Oh yeah, no of course how could I have forgotten." Kalani laughed lightly. "Well, cya tonight B."

"Cya Lani." Brynn shook her head in amusement as she exited the school with complete confidence and utter excitement.

~~~~

"What's up Zieglers." Brynn smirked as she opened the door to her expansive home. "You guys are the first to arrive." Brynn added.

Maddie and Mackenzie were in awe, they knew Brynn was wealthy but this took it to a whole new extreme.

"Hello earth to Maggie." Brynn cooed.

"Maggie?" Maddie scoffed. She had been called Maggie by her Chemistry teacher all throughout freshman year.

"That's one way to get your attention I see." Brynn laughed as she lead the girls upstairs to her bedroom.

"Brynn oh my g-"

"Yeah, yeah. I have a big room, let's skip that part thanks." Brynn was not a stranger to this routine, she was used to it. But it made her feel as though people only liked her for her money and possessions. Brynn liked to think she had a lot more to offer in a friendship.

~~~~

"Okay I think we're all here now." Brynn spoke up silencing the small chattering that was heard. "Role check. Kalanica?"

"Here!"

"Kenz?"

"Yo."

"Maggie Zeegla?"

"Really?" Maddie groaned.

"Okay enough of this roll shit I know we're all here." Brynn stated.

"You only did that as an excuse to call me Maggie fucking Zeegla." Maddie huffed.

"Maybe, just maybe Maggie."

"STOP!" Maddie yelled half annoyed, half amused.

"Okay, simmer down child." Brynn was now ready to begin the scheming portion of the sleepover. "Anyone got any bright ideas?" For once Brynn wasn't actually sure how to play the next move.

"I have one!" Nia smiled.

"Shoot." Brynn was interested to see how this would pan out, Nia obviously had some deep hatred for the girl. Brynn smiled remembering the events of the last plot.

"We break up her and her boyfriend." All the girls began to smile at the thought of this. Kendall's boyfriend, Josh Hyland made her more confident and obnoxious than usual.

"That's brilliant!" Brynn exclaimed. "But how?"

"We could get him to cheat on her?" Mackenzie didn't usually have ideas but this one seemed the most logical in her mind.

"Yeah maybe..." Brynn thought carefully.

"But I highly doubt Josh would ever actually cheat on her... He's a good guy." Kalani stated.

"How do you know that?" Nia questioned.

"We have biology together, he sits next to me.. We've had quite a few good conversations and I just know he wouldn't do that. For some strange unknown reason he actually cares about that candle bitch." Kalani shifted uncomfortably as the others looked at her questionably.

"Well maybe he doesn't actually have to cheat on her." Maddie began, "we can just make it seem like that."

"Yes! That's perfect! This is going to take some time though, she has to start suspecting things before we build up to the real deal." Brynn was thriving.

"One of us could start to flirt with him?" Kalani suggested secretly hoping she would be volunteered for the role.

"I vote you." Brynn agreed, the others nodding along. Kalani smiled, this wasn't going to be a hard task for her. "Okay so this means not just in biology class, but in the school halls, wherever you can gather Kendall's attention."

"Yup."

"Cool.." Brynn trailed off.

"Did you guys hear, Some kid posted a video and totally roasted satorious, it's hilar!" Mackenzie screeched.

The night continued like any normal sleepover would, gossiping, watching movies, playing ridiculous games of truth or dare. And the occasional comment on ways to improve their next Kendall K scandal.

-
this is short and trash i am truly sorry.
-mj