Chapter 12

SO! As you all know I haven't updated in ages and I keep getting more reads and I feel bad because this is my most popular story. I had a bit of a writers block for a bit but! I have thought of something's to keep the story interesting, in case you forgot what happen because I haven't updated in forever, Niall called me cute and the chapter ended. Haha. So anyways Louis adopted me, me and Niall are dating, blah de blah de blah. So enjoy:)

Lauren's pov

I awoke the next day my eye swollen shut, oh great pink eye. I sigh and try to sit up but I feel something, or someone? On my chest. I look down and smile when I see Niall sleeping peacefully on my chest. I kiss his head and manage to slip out from underneath him. I coughed into my arm and walked into the bathroom. I wonder where dad was I need him to take me to the doctors.

I finish showering and refreshing myself up. My eye is all red and puffy and I put in an eyedrop, I don't remember what happen once Niall came in last night, I think we just went to bed. I quickly shrug it off and pull on some new sweatpants that dad gave me. They are SO comfortable. They are baby blue with the words ' Luv Yew ' on them. I walk back into my room to see Niall asleep and I grab the empty bowl that had my soup in it. I quickly walked out and shut the door. " Hey dad." I cough a little and wash out the bowl, and put it in the dishwater

" Hey girly how ya feelin?" Dad smiled. " Oh yea! I've got a match in Glasgow tomorrow!" He smiled more.

" That's great dad! You will do fine! Uh, I'm not feeling to good, I was gonna ask if you could take me to the doctors?"

( A/N So, I just thought I would say I'm a hard core Larry shipper so I'm gonna have el and Lou break up... Because I don't really ship them. I won't bring Larry into this story of you don't want them in it, but I'm still having el and Lou break up.)

" Of course Laur! Get on your shoes and go wait in the car!"

Louis' pov

I watch Lauren slip on her shoes and walk out to the car. I let out a small sigh, knowing i had to break up with Eleanor tonight, I just wasn't feeling ' It ' anymore. I put my phone in my pocket and walk out of the house, I didn't bother locking it, knowing the other lads were there. I climb into the drivers seat and smile. " Let's go!" I smile at Lauren and buckle myself up. " All buckled?" I glance over to her and see her nod as she bucked herself up.

" It's a short drive there, I'm sure its nothing serious, probably just the flu." I nodded and drove in the direction of the doctors office.

" Yea that's what I'm thinking, I hope they give me more eye drops for my pink eye." I hear a small sigh come from her lips and I pat her shoulder.

" Everything will be fine I'm sure they will!" I smile.

I finally pull into the doctors office about twenty minutes later and park the car towards the front of the office so we don't have to walk far if there are any paparatzzis. I help Lauren out and lead her inside. " I'm sure they will lead you right into your room darling, it's not that busy."

I was right, they immediately lead Lauren to her room and she sat on the small bed that was in the small room.

" Ok name?" The doctor started asking Lauren questions about her health and checking her blood pressure.

" Well Lauren it just seems that you have...."

Whoop whoop! I finally updated months later. Haha I'm increasing reads and I'm not even updating so I thought I would update! If I get 915 reads I will update:) Hope you enjoy this chapter, left a bit of a cliff hanger;)

Vote

Comment

And share!:)

~Niallersgurl