Chapter 9

Alright so I just posted an authors note about 87 reads! Now I got 96! So thanks guys:) I really mean it I mean my last story ( this is embarrassing 4 reads..) kinda funny but I hope you like the update I'm going to work hard on it... It may not be the longest but hey who cares almost 100 reads!!!:)

Louis' pov

I swear when I pulled in the driveway my pumpkin and Niall kisses in the window but I thought ' no way my baby girl was at the mall! And Niall's car was here when I left so no way they were together.' I saw the figures go upstairs and I parked my car and locked it once I was out. I yawned and stretched. At least I had a fun night with my El. I walked inside and kicked my shoes off. I took of my coat and hung it up. I saw Harry passed out of the couch with a beer in his hand. I laughed to myself and shook my head. I walked upstairs and I knocked on Lauren's door lightly. With no Reply I opened the door and saw my pumpkin asleep. I pecked her head and cooed. " Night baby." I whispered walking out and shutting her door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's pov ( Shocker!)

I laughed when Louis stuck carrots up his nose. We were eating out to eat. We as in Me, Perrie, Liam, Danielle, Louis, Eleanor, Lauren, Niall, Harry, jade, jesy, Leigh Anne, and Alexis. We all decided to get together and go out for lunch because its been awhile since I've seen perrie an of course she had to bring to girls who brought Alexis because Alexis was jades daughter.

" Look I'm a monster!" Louis growls shoving carrots in his teeth so he had fangs. Everyone burst out laughing and I saw some dude enter the mini cafe glaring at Lauren.

Lauren was whispering to Louis and he nodded wrapping a protective arm around her. Our food eventually came and Lauren picked at it. " I'm not feeling to well I'm going to head to the bathroom." Lauren said standing up and shuffling to the bathroom.

" I'll go check to see if she's fine." Alexis walked into the bathroom and I sighed.

Alexis's pov ( Yay! Two new povs in one chap!)

I followed Lauren in the bathroom and I saw her splashing water on her face. " Lauren you on?"

" No I'm not ok!" She said stressfully running a hand through who hair.

" Why not?"

" He's here!"

" who?"

" oh you know who! My ex dad the one that left my mom sick in the hospital leaving her dying with me! He left her to take care of me! But I had to take care of her and what? I was only 7!" She starts to cry and I comfort her.

" How do you know it's him you know 7 people look like you in this world! Everyone has 7 twins!"

" I just know because of the way he glared at me." I nod and rub her back.

" we'll I'm going to go back and eat come back when your ready." I walked out and sat back down at the table when I saw Steve ( Lauren's ex dad ) walk to the bathrooms. I figured he just needed to go so I shrugged it off.

Lauren's pov

I cracked my neck slightly when I heard the door open. I figured it was some random lady but I got pushed into the wall by a strong lad. Great. It's Steve. " w-what do you want Steve?" I bit on my lip and he just kicked my stomach.

YEAH YEA YEAH I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT HEY! I WARNED YAH. Ok so this is it! I'm excited about the new povs and I promise a long juicy chapter next but I mine as well leave you with this:)

~Nialler'sgurl

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!:)