Chapter 5

Louis' pov

I was awaken by barking. Wait barking? I sat up in bed yawning. Man Thats annoying as hell! I got up and pulled on my usual sweatpants. " What the hell is that noise!" Walks out of my room and downstairs. I saw Lauren playing with what looked like a baby beagle. " It's our new dog! Mom got it for us!" Lauren beamed petting the dog that was wagging his tail.

" Awe it's annoying as hell make it shut up!" I groan stomping upstairs.

" don't be mean daddy it's not nice!" Lauren pouts grabbing the dog and walking into Niall's room. Wait Niall?

I walked into Nialls room and saw Lauren and Niall in a deep conversation, " ahem." I coughed.

" Oh look it's the meanie head that's mean to dogs." Lauren pouts petting the dog.

" Ok ok I'm sorry but why are you in Niall's room?" I raise my eyebrow and the two glance at each other.

" Niall actually likes the dog so I brought him in here to play." Lauren says shrugging like it was nothing.

The thing I didn't know was that they had a relationship.

Harry's pov ( Yay!:) )

I walked inside our house and saw hatchi and Loki rolling on the floor. I laughed. " Hey where's Lou I need to tell him something." I question Liam and zayn who were playing with there dogs.

" Upstairs!" They said at the same time which made me chuckle. I walked upstairs like they said and saw Louis walking out of Niall's room shaking his head. " Hey Lou!" I called walking over to him.

" hey haz what's up?" He turns towards me. " Yesterday I saw Lauren and Niall at the mall together eating lunch." I blurted then afterwards chewing on my lip.

" Oh really?" He questions putting his hands on his hips. " did they kiss or anything?"

" No just talk and laugh and well shove their faces with food."I Laugh to myself.

" Oh well tell me if you see anything else thanks Haz!" Louis scurried to his room, I'm assuming to go back to bed since it was still only 9 in the morning. I shrugged and walked into my very neat and clean room. I plopped on the bed and sighed.

Lauren's pov

I giggled when Niall made a funny joke. I was so happy we decided to have a small relationship I just didn't want dad to find out. It's nothing to serious right? I scratched our dog behind his ear and his tail wagged back and forth. " I'm going to name him beans because he looks like a bean!" Niall laughed and held my hand on top of beans. I smiled and leaned into him slowly. He did the same and we gave each other small Eskimo kisses. I pulled away and smiled. " I'm tired!" I yawn laying down on Niall's bed, beans on my right side.

" Then we should go back to bed." Niall chuckled putting the blanket over me and climbing in beside me. He wraps his arms around me and I smiled snuggling into his chest. I was glad dad was asleep so he wouldn't see this.

I soon woke up after what seemed like days. ( which was only about 3 hours.) I yawned and looked to my left seeing Niall smiling at me. " morning sunshine!" He says pecking my head. I was wrapped in his arms and I smiled. I loved the smell of him. He smells like sugar cookies. ( Which I love so much!)

" Morn-" dad came into the room a smile on his face which soon turned to a frown.

" what is this?" He says putting his hands on his hips. Man he sure does have a sassy side.

" Lauren fell asleep so we took a little nap nothing big." Niall said covering for me. I let out a sigh of relief and stood up. " I'm going to go let beans out." When beans heard his name he jumped off the bed and ran out the door. I followed and opened the door so he could go outside. A few minutes he came back in after doing his ' business' I walked into the kitchen and gave him a treat. I was still only in my tanktop and sweats but I didn't care it was comfortable, and we weren't doing anything today so I don't care if I'm dressed all fancy or not.

" Lauren.." I heard dad say.

Louis' pov

" Lauren.." I said and she turned around.

" Hmm?" She ask a banana in her mouth. I chuckled lightly.

" Is there anything going on between you and Niall?" I question crossing my arms.

" No dad I fell asleep you don't have to worry about anything. " She laughed. " anyways why are you complaining to me I should be complaining to you because of how loud you and mom were last night whew wee It was hard for me to sleep." She said crossing her arms.

I blushed and nodded at her before shuffling out of the room. I say on the couch next to El and I wrapped my arm around her and leaving kisses up her neck. " How's my lovely girlfriend doing this fine morning?" I asked smiling at her.

" fine! " she said pecking my lips. In the corner of my eye I saw Lauren run up the stairs and walk into Niall's room. I ignored it and made small talk with El instead.

Niall's pov

Lauren came back in and I smiled. " why don't you lock the door this time." I chuckled and she locked it.

" I missed you." She whispered immediately cuddling in my arms.

I smiled. " we'll you being gone for five minutes I guess I missed you too." I said pecking her head. Which smelled like coconuts. She must have coconut shampoo. " your hair smells good." I mumbled pulling the blanket over both of us.

" why thanks yours smells good too." She giggles and wraps her arms around me so they were resting on my back. I did the same to her and I kissed her head all over. " for a girl that just slept for 3 hours you look very tired."

" Oh than I guess I'm the only one that heard mom and dad last night god there are other people in this house!" She laughs to herself and I find myself laughing loudly beside her. I rubbed her shoulder and the laughing died down. She fluttered her eyes closed and I smiled. She was the cutest thing every born on this earth I swear! Well maybe bunnies were cuter... Nah it's totally Lauren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's pov

Laughter erupted in the room when Louis screamed something about his rash cream and me and Niall were dying in the corner. I tried to catch my breath and I took a sip of water. ( everyone else had beer yuck!) What a good night to spend with some good people. We all sat around the campfire

Roasting our marshmallows. I had three s'mores already and Niall had four so why can't I have four? I put my marshmallow on a gram cracker then I put a piece of chocolate on. I took a bite and giggled. " Yummy!" And every burst into laughter again because they were drunk and they thought everything was funny. Ok maybe I could try some beer it won't hurt me. " Hey Niall let me see that." I gestured towards his beer. " sure thang!" He said laughing. I took it from his hand are fingers brushing together. I smiled lightly and took a sip. I had never tried this stuff and it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Niall shut the door to his room and her locked it. " Mmm is it just me or is that lamp very sexy?" Niall slurs and I laugh. " It's very sexy!" I also slur leaning against him. I think I'm going to bunk with Niall for the night no one will care right? I climbed onto Niall's bed and he laid beside me. " your one sexy lamp." He slurs leaning in to kiss me. I smile. " you too!" I smile more and lean up gently pressing my lips onto his. We both tasted like beer and I giggled.

After a while he pulled away and took off his shirt and pants. " good night." He mumbled closing his eyes. " night babe." I whisper pecking his head. I laugh to myself the hiccup. I soon pass out next to Niall. I don't think I'm going to remember anything from tonight but I will deffinetly remember that kiss me and Niall had shared.

HEY!:) so ya I updated again:) hope you all enjoy! Haha sexy lamps ;)

~Nialler'sgurl

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!:)