Chapter 15

1 month later...

Alexis' pov

I get to see Lauren today! She said she had exciting news and honestly I couldn't wait! I had just gotten out of Juvy ( again ) for stealing school supplies, I mean hey! They were good erasers what can I say? At least I only have my senior year then I'm out of that hell hole for life! Unless I get held back... Nah that won't happen!

My Mum dropped me off at the concert arena since Lauren was now on tour with her dads, Niall, and the rest of the lads. She told me about her and Niall once they were together. They happen to be in my home town and I didn't even have to pay for the tickets! Thanks Louis..

I ran inside the bus and all the lads pointed to the end and I saw Lauren and Niall playing video games with concentrated looks. " LAUREN!" I sat right next to her and smile widely.

She dropped her controller and turned towards me. "LEXI!" She pulls me into a tight hug.

" Awe come on ya know I hate that nickname." I hit her playfully in the arm and she pretends to be shocked.

" How dare you!' She scoffed and crossed her arm a hiding of a laugh stifling past her lips. " Ok,ok anyways we ALL have to tell you something!" She smiles huge.

" Well what is it? I'm dying over here! And I'm hungry too!" I pout and look at all the lads who had joined on the large couch in the back or the tour bus.

" Lauren's pregnant!"

" Liam!"

" oh sorry! Lauren you go ahead." He smiled

" well she already knows now you dumb nut." Zayn hit his arm gently and they got into a small and playful fight.

WAIT?? Did Liam just say she was pregnant? " Ok so Lauren got some huh?" I smirk and cross my arms and kick my legs up.

Lauren and Niall both blushed and everyone else giggled including me, well I laughed... I don't giggle, ok maybe I do sometimes..

" Yes I did get some and let me say that it was worth it." She smiled and cuddled into Niall's muscular arms. Whoa why did I say that? Well his arms are more big and muscular so that's probably why. I laugh to myself and find myself staring at Zayn, I can't help myself he is such a god! I mean I'm happy for him and perrie but it hurts me a little in the inside, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a Zayn girl, I mean who isn't??

At the end of the concert and celebrating Lauren's pregnancy everyone decided I could spend the night. I had to sleep on the couch that night because all the bunks were taken already, I didn't mind I was just happy I got to spend some time with Lauren, I missed her so much and couldn't wait till the baby was born!

Ok so basically this was for @alexis_wildcat go check out her story's and follow her pretty please! She is the bested friend I could ever ask for!! Hope to see you soon, miss you💔❤️

Vote

Comment

And share!:)

Sorry it's short btw!

~NiallersGurl