(23)Do It Like A Dude

Ch.23

Do It Like A Dude

Raidon’s P.O.V.

I rubbed my temple sitting on the edge of my balcony. I gritted my teeth thinking of what she said the other day. “No. You listen to me well! You’re going to treat me with respect and stop with being oh so sassy. Blaze may know my secret but I’m not going to deal with your mood changes.

I sighed in frustration and shook my head. After Skylar went out of the house fuming my parent asked me what had happened to her.

-Flashback-

I looked at her blazing eyes that we full with anger. You pushed her to the limit man, a voice said to me. I put my hand on the wall to support myself and stood up glaring at her. She crossed her arms and stood her ground glaring at me.

I saw her close her eyes and count to ten then open them. She glared at me one last time before sprinting down the hallway out of the house. Good!

I straightened up my shirt and walked to the dining room to see my parents looking at me with worry.

“What’s wrong son?” asked my father and I just shook my head

“Nothing, Skylar had a family emergency so she had to go.” I made up and excuse and wanted to grin wide noticing that my parents believed it but held it back.

I fake yawned and rubbed my neck.

“I’m calling a night guys, goodnight.” I said and turned around hearing my parents’ goodnight.  

-End of flashback-

A sudden wave of guilt hit me. Had I been that cruel to her? Wait-no Raidon she doesn’t deserve you sympathy, after all she’s the one that made you lose all those races. I growled lowly thinking of all the things that she did at midnight.

She doesn’t deserve my sympathy, and I’m gonna make her regret everything she did.

I smirked knowingly; she will wish I never knew anything. My laughter filled the room as I exited. I called the guys and Luke answered.

“Hey Raidon, where have you been man?” He asked breathing heavily and I guessed him and Chad got into another fight.

I smiled “Nowhere, just thinking. Anyways we’re going to the new club that opened today, Cobra I think.” I said and heard some shouting in the background. I rolled my eyes and heard Luke sigh.

“Steve and Chad fighting again?” I guessed and heard Luke curse at the end of the line.