(18)Do It Like A Dude

Ch.18

Do It Like A Dude

Skylar’s P.O.V.

“Thunder.” The crowd roared when Thunder (Tom) crossed the finish line. I rolled my eyes knowing that Tom will get out of his car acting like a hero.

The car door opened and Tom got out smirking. The girls cough sluts threw themselves at him once they saw him and he welcomed them with opened arms. PERVERT!!!

I’m standing next to my car crossed arms with Ryder and Drew next to me girls clinging at their sides. How can you enjoy girls bugging you all the time?

We were wearing our usual black leather jackets with matching pair of black skinny jeans. I rolled my eyes when I heard a girl who was practically throwing herself at Drew giggle. I seriously wanted to gag.

“Annoying bitches.” I growled and heard Ryder chuckle beside me.

“Same here.” He mumbled and I grinned. I love Ryder, I love you Ryder, I love you Ryder… Thank God someone who isn’t a pervert/man-whore. I’m going home to celebrate Ryder’s non-pervi-ness with vodka and everything.

“Speed, who don’t you come with me and I’ll show you a good time?” Asked a slut who was rubbing her boobs on my chest.

I glared at her then ordered in a gruff voice “Get lost.”

She seemed surprised at first but angry when she realized I just told her off in front of everyone. She stomped her foot like a five year old then turned around. When she saw Tom coming she grinned and walked to him. Stupid girl.

I remembered what Luke told me today: Beware… beware? Beware of what? I know that Blaze is Raidon’s cousin. Wait wait wait a second, if he said that I should ‘beware’ or whatever that means he knows that Blaze is Raidon’s cousin right?

Ugh I’m so confused right now.

The thing that confused me the most was that ‘The Phantom Riders’ weren’t here today. Everybody were confused seeing that ‘The phantom riders’ never skip races.

Weird.

“Come on babe let’s go home.” I heard Tom say to someone and a girl giggle.

MAN-WHORE.

-----

I combed my hair and brushed my teeth. Dear Lord I look like shit today.

I dressed in a pair of fluffy shorts and a red tank top. Today was hot.

I put my earphones in my ear and ‘Look at me now’ by Chris Brown blasted. Man I love that song, it’s real rap.