(2)Do It Like A Dude

Thanks for reading people ! Dedicated to Chloe for her support :)

Chapter 2

"Sky... Pst Sky..." A voice whispered.

"Oh, Chris Brown ... more." I moaned. I heard some muffled laughter from the other side of the room.

"Oh, Sky baby you're so sexy, hmm." The voice moaned and by the sound of it, he was trying hard not to laugh. Too hard.

"Oh, Chris." I whimpered

"I can't do this anymore." The voice said, wait a minute... Is that Ryder?

I opened my eyes to see myself staring at a pair of baby blue eyes. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was imagining things, but he was still there. What the fudge!

Ryder straightened himself and burst out into fits of laughters, but he wasn't the only one. Those traitors!

"Oh Chris, more baby more." Drew immitated a high pitch girly voice and my eardrums nearly exploded.

"Yeah baby, that's so good. Harder babe." Tom said while breathing heavily. If you ask me he looked like a pregnant woman going through labor.

I groaned and slipped out of the covers which only made the guys laugh even more.

"What now!" I demanded.

"The-bed-head-really-suits-you-Sky." Ryder said in between laughs.

"Ha ha ha, very funny Ry." My words dripped with sarcasm and much to my dismay, they continued laughing their asses off.

I shook my head making my way to the bathroom, but not before giving them the finger. Dumbasses.

I looked at myself in the mirror and boy was I a mess.

When I took the wig off yesterday, I forget to comb my hair and as a result, my hair was sticking out in every angle. Stripping down, I stepped into the bathtub. Time to get a hot relaxing shower.

Once I finished, I got up I wrapped a towel around myself, brushed my teeth and got out. The guys were nowhere in sight, they're probably in the kitchen eating god knows what.

Drying my hair, I opened the door to my walk in closet and rummaged through the clothes. I found a pair of white short shorts and a rainbow colored tank top, hmm they'll look cute. I quickly put them on and skipped downstairs.

I got in the kitchen and found the guys there, as suspected. Ryder was standing next to the kitchen counter drinking juice from the- carton! Hell no.

"RYDER PARKER PUT THAT CARTON DOWN." I demanded and pointed my finger at him , the dummy let the carton go alright, but where did it land up? On the floor.

Drew and Tom started choking on their food whereas I glared at Ryder. He put his hands up mumbling incoherent words, but altleast he said sorry and promise to clean up the mess he made. I sat on the counter next to Drew and Tom who were eating like there's no tomorrow.

"You eat like pigs." I commented in amusement.

Drew groaned, "Let us have our breakfast in peace." He spoke with a mouth full of food and I rolled my eyes.

I stood next to Ryder who finished cleaning the floor and watched the other two idiots stuff food down their throats.

Pigs.