(3)Do It Like A Dude

Chapter 3

Detention, detention, detention. God I hate detentions. I've been stuck with Mr. Di-, sorry Herman after school for two whole hours scrubbing of gum from under the desks.

Disgusting, I know.

After school ended we decided to crash at Tom's house and have some fun. The garage door was open and four different cars were parked there so I assumed that the guys already made themselves at home. I opened the door and got inside the house. Shouts were heard from what I assumed was the game room and I rolled my eyes. Stupid guys and their games.

Tom's house is huge and I do mean like really really huge. It has a gigantic pool with with a Jacuzzi, game room, a big yard with a garden and a basket ball court. Tom's room is like any guy's room, dirty and unorganized. Pictures of semi- naked Jessica Alba and Carmen Electra were plastered on the walls.

His room is the definition of a mess, mainly because of the girls he brings late at night. I still remember this one time when we went on a vacation to Miami and he brought two girls to his room. And guess what, I was in the room right next to him. Just think about hearing all the moans and groans at night when you're down with food poisoning, definitely not a good thing.

~Flash back~

"Ugh!" I rolled to the side clutching my stomach in lain. It's probably not the best idea to eat a whole lot of shrimps at night and then drink a smoothie. It can get really ugly later on.

I heard footsteps from outside and I knew that it was Tom. He's the only one that didn't ride back with us. Instead of checking up on me like the caring best friend he is, he chose to slam open the door of the room right next to me.

And that wasn't just it, there was moaning.

That son of a b*tch, please excuse my foul language. He prefers f*cking another slut than asking if I was alright? Oh he's gonna get it in the morning.

"Oh Tom more..." a girl moaned from the room Tom was sleeping in. I put the blanket over my head and closed my eyes. Just sleep Sky, maybe this nightmare will be over.

~Ten minutes later~

"Oh there, right there. Oh faster, faster Tom." Another squeaky voice moaned. I rummaged through my bag and finally found my iPod. I started listening to a couple of tracks but Tom had to make the girls hit their peak. I bet the entire floor was up now.

~Half an hour later~

"More baby. Yes! Right there." Girl number one said and I scowled. What the heck was he doing with them? I've had enough of this bullshit.

Getting up, I decided to go to Ryder's room. Thankfully enough, he was wide and he wasn't alone, Drew was sprawled on the bed with his hand over his head.

Ryder looked at me with raised eye brows, a frown playing on his face, "Couldn't sleep?"

"Yeah and you?" I asked but he shrugged his shoulders, "Same."

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with him? He brings two girls and have them all for himself? Couldn't he share?" Drew exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. Pervert, I thought.