(15)Do It Like A Dude

Ch.15

Do It Like A Dude

Skylar’s  P.O.V.

“Damn you.” I growled.

“I should be saying that to you SPEED.” He sneered and I glared.

After the food fight the principal walked us to his office and said that we have to clean his car inside out and you should see how it looks from the inside. Garbage, filth and sticky things were there. It’s so disgusting trust me.

Since I ‘OWE’ Raidon with the whole him not telling anybody about the Speed thing ; I’m doing the principal’s car, all by MYSELF! He’s standing there watching me clean the principal’s filthy car that smelled like garbage and … sweat?

Oh, oh my God it’s sweat? I mentally gagged. What does he do in there? Have s*x or what? I heard Raidon smirk and mutter ‘small boobs’ under his breath.

“Stop calling me that.” I demanded and saw him smirk. Can he be a little less, I don’t know… a first class prick? I swear if he calls said that I have small boobs again I will kill him! I mean come on my boobs are not small!!! He chuckled and sized me up.

WHAT?

Did he hit his head with a brick or something?

“Why? Afraid that someone might hear me? Oh trust me what I will do to you will be even worse from what we’re doing right now.” He declared and I looked at him wide eyed which made his smirk become even bigger.

DAMN HIM !

He looked at the sky thinking for a minute before smirking again “Oh I know why you don’t want anyone to know your Speed!” He snorted and I glared “Because you have small boobs.” He said and I slammed my hands on the principal’s car.

“Stop calling me that.” I hissed struggling to contain my anger and not suffocate him right now.

He smiled smugly at me and I just glared. Today we have a race… between  Killers and The Slayers. More specifically Tom and someone from the other gang and guess who’ll be there?

That’s right, Blaze! You know it’s not fair seeing that he knows my identity but I don’t know his…

I was snapped out of my trance when something freezing made contact with my skin. WHAT THE HELL?

I looked down and saw myself covered in water. I looked at Raidon who was enjoying what’s happening and clenched my fists.

“What was that for?” I hissed trying not knee him where the sun doesn’t shine.

“You looked hot.” He said smirking but it was wiped out of his face when he realized what he said.