My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Fourteen

Yet again thank you all for reading this. It makes me smile to see everyone enjoying this story so much. Please feel free to leave feedback. 

- Kim

Kevins pov

I rolled over smacking my arm into Ryans face and forgetting that I was in his bed. Then it all hit me like a sack of bricks. Hans was dead and I was the cause. Seeing his dead body flash into my mind I sat up and ran to bathroom. 

With my face in the toilet, I gagged and coughed. Ryan asked if I was alright as he pulled things out the bathroom closet. 

"Yeah, I'll be alright." I rinsed my mouth out and Ryan gave me a toothbrush and started to get ready. I lay in his bed admiring the poster hanging from the ceiling. Model: Matthew Terry, was in nothing but a pair of Calvin Klein boxers. 

"I'm going to turn in my paper and go see Hans's family. Did you want to come along..I don't think I could face them alone." Ryan said coming out of the bathroom drying his hair.

"Alright."

Once both dressed Ryan and I made our way to the school and then too Hans's home. Hans father was there along with his grandmother and a few others. Hans grandmother talked with me while Ryan had a talk with Hans's dad.

"Kevin. Dear do you want anything to drink?"

"No thank you." I said my mind wandering and my heart fluttering. 

"Calm down little one. You act as if we murdered him just now." My beast said.

Taking in short breathes, I stood and went for the back door to get some fresh air.

"Little one, If you don't calm down I'm going to have too take over."  My beast warned. 

I stood outside and breathed in the fresh air, feeling the beast inside trying too get out. This is starting too be too much, I couldn't fight off my beast.

~

Ryan's pov

As I was talking with Hans's father I felt a surge of energy run through my body, I knew this feeling Kevin was about to change and I had to stop him.

"Ryan...I know I was pretty much an ass hole about you and Hans. But he's my boy and I just wanted best for him. I should have said I loved him more." Hans's father choked out. I handed him a box of tissues and went to find Ryan. I found him in the backyard sitting in the grass, holding his head and crying.

"Kevin?"

"Please..go away." he cried, I could hear the strain in his voice as he tried so hard to hold back. I kneeled down in front of him and pulled his hands away. Kevins beautiful eyes looked up to mine they slowly changed into that of his wolf. 

I felt the energy between us rise, his wolf wanted nothing more than to get out. Kevins hands were now clinging too my shirt for dear life. His breathing fast as I heard his bones starting too shift.

"Kevin..please.."

Kevins nails dug into my chest drawing blood. Wincing, I breathed in pressed my lips to Kevins. His body froze for only a moment. Kevin was still shifting and I had nothing to make him stop. 

Kevin growled; his clothes tore and his wolf was free. He was different from before. He had this look in his eyes like he wanted too kill me. Kevin's wolf shook and growled at me, he bolted off into town, his paws pounding hard on the ground. 

I stood and just started running after him. My heart pounding in my chest, My own wolf wanted to get out and stop him. I let just it. 

~