My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Twenty Two

Hello all it's been a long time T_T Sorry for the long wait, life happens you know? I won't drag this on too long lets get this show on the road. Now remember this is rated M for a reason. ;)

------>

Taking it slow was an understatement in this pack it was one big party one day after the next. I had Ryan all to myself as we huddled under a tree the others made it clear a little rain wasn't going to stop them from running and playing. 

"Come away with me?" Ryan asked watching me intensely.

"We are away." I said a bit too bluntly 

"No I mean just us." He tried to explain some grand plan as always but I had my reasons to shoot him down.

"It is just us." 

He sighed and stood up. 

"This is taking forever." 

"what is?"

"Us! I want to be able to just be with you. You've put up so many walls over the last few months."

"You know why. I told you take it slow. I've got to be able to trust you. Or else we'll rip each other to shreds...I- i well love you even if you are a big idiot." I said my ears burning a little.

"Idiot...I'll show you idiot."

Ryan forced me up and we went running into the woods turning and just having fun until night fell. We had a nice cozy place in the woods a cabin someone had inherited from a family member and it was decided that would be out home. 

We had regular jobs that kept us busy and I still kept my mind sharp with studies. Ryan and I had our own room and everyone else just found a place to sleep until we had enough money to renovate the cabin for more space. 

"Good night guys."

"Night, Kev!" Curt yelled from across the room not looking away from the tv as I closed the door. The light to the bathroom was on and the shower running. 

"Ryan?" I knocked before opening the door to find him deep in thought with his head resting on the glass.

His body is trim and strong. I could feel the power in his shoulders, back, legs and ass. His muscles quiver under his smooth, perfect skin. His head hangs down water cascading down his face.

I took the time to undress and slip in the shower letting the water hit me, my hands reach out and I start at his shoulders, my fingers spread wide as if trying to touch all of him at once. I run my hands slowly down his back, thumbs joined at his spine, fingers dancing a smooth rhythm over his defined ribs. I work my way down his back in a long, slow, fluid motion.

When I come to his hips, I pause for a moment. At this moment, I control his body physically. I can pull his hips toward me, toward my body that wants so desperately to feel him pressed against me. But I can also push him away, pressing him up against the warm, glass controlling his movement. I can push down and turn him so that he could take my cock into his mouth. I have control in this moment, and he gives it to me willingly. But I do none of these things.

I move my hands around to his lower belly, slowly sliding them together, forming a large circle with my fingers. I will not yet touch his manhood. I want the tension and excitement to build. I bring my hands together, encircling his cock and balls, feeling the smoothness of his skin where he just shaved. I pull slightly, bringing his ass just a little closer. I imagine his cock, so close to my hands, longing to be touched.

I move my hands back over his hips, around his waist and to the very base of his spine. I move my hands lower, feeling the power and tension in his buttocks. I spread his cheeks slightly, exposing his most intimate, personal part. I love the feel of his skin in my hands. I am fully erect, and if I let myself go, the moment will end all too soon.