My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Thirteen

Kevins pov

I sat in class wishing I hadn't tried too kill Hans, Ryan had questioned me earlier about it. Of course I lied and Ryan somehow believed me. After school I found the kids that get high all day and bought myself something to relax. Once home I took the small white pill and just waited. I've never done such a hardcore drug but my body and mind loved it. The rush it gave me was better than sex in my case. I blacked out in a matter of minutes.

"Kevin!" I heard someone shouting my name but all I could think about was the lovely high I had, I felt like I was flying.

"Kevin! Wake up!" My chest started to hurt and the flying feeling sank my high was over. My vision was blurred and my chest hurt. 

"K-kevin?" I heard Hans and saw his silhouette hovering over me. My eyes finally adjusted and Hans looked as white as a ghost. He was shaking and just staring straight into my eyes. that's when I smelled it, the metallic substance. 

Hans pov

I looked through my pants from the other day frantically for my bank card. 

"What are you looking for?" Ryan said looking away from his computer.

"My bank card. I think I left it at Kevin's" I said standing up and running my hands though my hair.

"Did..you enjoy it?" Ryan asked closing his laptop.

"Yeah, up until he tried too kill me." I said while looking under the bed.

"That was his beast...maybe it got a little..excited. Why not ask him if he's seen it?" 

"Yea, come with me?" 

"Homework. Big essay."

I called Kevin and got his voice-mail several times. The drive over there was fairly quick , I knocked on the door and no answer. His parents were'nt home from work yet and I needed cash as soon as possible.

I looked around the front for a spare key or something I found the key under a rock in the small garden. I opened the door and called out for Kevin. I heard music playing from his room. 

Climbing the stairs slowly i opened I stopped at his room and opened the door too find him laying in bed.

"Kevin! I was calling you!"

I turned off the radio and went to the bed to wake him. I noticed his eyes were open and he gripped the sheets tight.

"Kevin, hey.." I shook him a little and he didn't budge. He was hot and breathing shallow, his eyes were large and turning slowly. I knew this all too well. Kevin was high out of his mind. 

"Oh, Jesus what did you take." I listened to his heart beating widely in his chest and than it just stopped. I panicked and started to do CPR. Trying to remember what we learned in health class I managed to bring  Kevin back.  

"Kevin! Wake up!"

He breathed and lurched forward growling, My eyes met his as his clawed hand buried itself into my stomach. 

"K-Kevin?" I breathed through the pain trying to wake him.

~Kevins pov~

Hans blood stained the sheets and into the mattress, I slowly pulled my hand out, Hans didn't even scream he was in to much shock. I heard his heart beat slow as his body slumped over to my left side. His eyes slowly turning cold.

"Shit!"

I scrambled off the bed looking at what I had just done.

"I feel a thanks is in order." My beast chuckled.