My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB)-Chapter Five

Thank you for reading, I now have more time to write

-Kim

------------------------------------

"Kevin?"

I opened my eyes to see Ryan standing in my room. Was this a dream..please be a dream.

"Ryan? what are you doing here?"  Sitting up and rubbing my eyes wishing it was a dream, but he was real alright.

"Kevin, I don't know how to tell you this but..we're..mates." Ryan stood there with a small smile. 

Go to him human!

I stepped forward and so did Ryan, I was afraid of what would happen but needed it too happen.  Ryan pulled me over to him and just hugged me.

"Kevin, I know you feel it, we're meant to be together." Ryan whispered holding me tighter.

"How did you get in here?" I asked trying to ignore my feelings. 

"You left your window open. I just climbed in." Ryan said breathing hard, I felt this surge of energy pulse through my body weakening my legs. Ryan held me up looking into my eyes and leaning in.

Ryans lips met mine in a few seconds, I've never kissed anyone feeling this way before. The pent up aggression and lust just poured out of me. My hands felt for his shirt as my eye adjusted too the dark. A sudden rip as I felt the fabric in my hands.

"Sorry." I said between kisses as Ryan pushed me into the wall hard. We both laughed at the amount of force we were displaying. 

"You held back in gym." Ryan said his hands now moving to my night shirt ripping it just as I did his. His cool hands rest at my chest.

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing the look of distress on his face.

"I-it's nothing."

We made out a little more and knocking thing over in the process. Once we reached the bed after destroying half my room Ryan lay on top of me, slowly pulling the strings on my pajama bottoms. 

"Kevin, Is this your first time?"

I nodded slowly, my head finally doing the thinking. 

"We can wait." he said running his hands through my hair. 

"No. Now I want..to do it now."

"Do you want to do it now or just get it over with, cus those are two different things." he said sitting up.

"A little bit of both."  I confessed.

Ryan sighed and bit his lips. 

"Fine. I suppose I can help with that." He smiled and licked his lips as he pulled down my pants and boxers. 

"w-what are you- oh shit!"

Ryan knew what he was doing and how much I loved it, every part  of me was in pure bliss. The wolf in me wanted to get out and he knew it. If I could howl I would but my parents are still in the house, i'm amazed they didn't come in already.

Ryan admired his handy work as I just lay there, my head spinning.

"This so wasn't a dream." 

Ryan lay beside me holding me tight. He looked worried but soon fell asleep. I watched my mate sleep and wondered what he could be dreaming about. 

My alarm rang and I got up and got dressed. My parents were soon up and I went to them with a fake cough.

"Kevin?" my mom woke up and sat up rubbing her eyes.