My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Six

One month from now? That had me worried, but right now I had to worry about the dinner Ryan and his parents are invited to. My mom and I cleaned the house and got everything ready, while dad cooked all day. 

Everything was perfect and soon Ryan and his parents came over, we all sat in the living room and talked.

"So um I'm glad our sons found each other." Ryan's mom said.

"Yes. We honestly thought, Kevin was a girl. You know most people try to be different and name girls, boy like names. But I'm just glad to see Ryan with a smart and good boy." His dad commented.

"Thank you sir." 

Ryan sat next to me holding my hand, he was nervous and kept fighting. I tried to calm him down but he just left to use the bathroom.

~

I couldn't focus, knowing my parents they try to find something wrong with anyone I date. I splashed some water on my face and just tried my best to shake off the nerves. 

Kevin called me too dinner and we all sat and ate in silence before his mom asked an awkward question.

"So um are you two active?"

I just spit out my food and blushed.

"Sorry, um what was the question?"

She repeated herself and I just looked to Kevin who had the same look on his face.

"No, I mean we wanted to wait."

"Wait for what? You two cant have kids so it's pretty much pointless, just be safe." His dad said bluntly while finishing his meal.

"Um, dad. I mean we want it to be special." I tried to explain. 

"Kevin is your mate, well he has an obligation too you. Your an Alpha." my dad continued.

"Obligation?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah I mean if he wants you, you have to bend over like a bitch in heat. I'm sorry to say this but it's how it works." he rambled.

Kevin's dad cleared his throat and started too argue.

"Well, being an Alpha isn't all it's cracked up to be, I mean your son is gay and what about the pack. It wont grow. he'll just have a whole bunch of males. My son can't help but follow him, its a calling. And I hope no one will bend over as you so kindly put it."  Kevin's dad argued staring down my dad.

"Um, is anyone ready for cake?" Kevin's mom broke the awkward conversation. I got up and helped her. 

"Sorry about my dad, he thinks alphas are above everyone, and well Kevin is super sweet i'm lucky to have him."

She smiled and handed me the plates of cake, we made our way back in the dining room and my dad was arguing with Kevin's. 

"Boys, please." 

~

My mom put the cake down and just tapped her foot glaring at my dad. She had that look on her face that would make anyone stop what they were doing, yet my dad looked like he wanted to fight Ryan's.

"I think maybe it's time for you to leave." My dad growled, not breaking his glare.

"Ryan, Margret. Come some people cannot help their upbringing." Ryan's father said before storming out, his wife following close.

"Guys, I'm sorry about my dad...he likes the old ways. But thank you for dinner and I'll see you at school okay." Ryan said quickly hugging everyone and leaving.

"What was that about?" My mother nearly screamed. She was mad and I didn't want to get in the middle of it. 

~

Hans sat on my bed going through stuff on my laptop. 

"Oh look at this picture, you should post it."

"Yeah, I guess."

"What's wrong?" Hans asked not really interested. 

"My dad is racist. He called Kevin's family basically trash." I sighed and got ready for bed. Hans rolled over and let me have my spot. We didn't get much sleep on account of my parents getting busy.

Hans shook me and just groaned.

"Can you tell your parents to keep it down, it's been forever."

Pulling the covers off me I slowly made my way to my parents room and kocked on the door.

"Guys. It's early. Can you keep it down!" 

The door came open and my mother smiled a bit fixing her robe.

"Ryan, your father..he was in one of those moods. Sorry. We uh we're done." 

"Okay, I'm going to sleep in wake me when you get up." I made my way back to my room and try to get some sleep.

~

Becca and I hung out at lunch and talked more about what we had to do in math class. I spotted Ryan and waved he came over hugged me.

"Hey, you missed gym."

"Yeah, I know my parents got busy..and Hans and I couldn't sleep." he said looking tired.

"Oh..what was Hans doing at your house."  

"He's staying over, since his dad is a jerk. don't worry we're friends." he assured me, Becca took the hint and left. Ryan took my hand and smiled.

"Your mom is hot, I can see where you get your good looks."  Ryan said leaning back on the table. 

"Do you want to get out of here?" I asked feeling more adventurous. 

Ryan did'nt say anything he just took my hand and we walked out too his car. Ryan drove around showing me places that we could go too. 

"Hey you like races?"

"Races? like horses?" I asked looking out the window.

"No like cars. I think there's a race today." He said  looking at me. I felt more adventurous today and just agreed to it.

The adrenaline rush was all I needed to find myself in the back seat of Ryan's car, making out in an abandoned parking lot. 

"Why are you so horny?" He asked between kisses.

"I don't know. It was fun...like what you did to me. I-it kind of felt like that." I panted taking off my glasses and throwing them with our shirts.

"Well, im glad you enjoyed it."

"I want too make you feel good. But I don't know how."

He smiled at this and decided to show me the ropes. Learning Ryan's likes and dislikes made me think back too what he said about a month. Ryan took me home and my parents were waiting for me, looking pretty bummed. 

"What's wrong?" I asked setting my books down. 

"Kevin, sit down." my mom said.