Chapter Eight: Meeting Someone New...?

Hello lovelies:) Just so you know, I started working on this chapter NINE days after I last updated.... Which still sounds horrible... but just in case stuff starts getting even more busy and stressful than before and it ends up being longer.... I just want you to know I don't just ignore my books after I update. I love this book, along with my others, and I can't wait to update. I think it's funny because most of the time, I just come up with the stuff from the top of my head as I go, so yeah...

 You all should totally check out my other boyxboy book, "Only For Him." ^_^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter Eight: Meeting Someone New...?

 Adrian

 The next day- well it was shit. I stayed home from school like suggested because really, I needed it. Not only was I terrified of going back to school, but I've just not been sleeping. Last night was a freaking miracle. If it wasn't for Harley, I probably wouldn't have slept at all. Because before, I was only thinking about Mom having cancer, now I'm thinking about Mom having cancer and how I was forced out of the closet and thrown into a world of homophobic people. I felt suffocated, I felt like I was drowning in my own dread and almost self-hatred. 

  I can't lie and say that I don't hate myself a little bit for being who I am. With the way I dress, to the fact that I'm flat out gay... I know I was born this way, because I probably wouldn't have chosen this life style if it was a choice. Who would choose to be gay, knowing that at least half the world will see you as an abomination and hate you just because of your sexuality, which doesn't even involve them anyway.

 I'd like to say that I'm damn proud of who I am and that I simply don't give a shit about what others say, but then I'd be lying. I think that maybe it doesn't really matter to me what people think, but what they say and what rights will be taken away from me is what gets to me.

 Back to the reason my day was shit; I had all of my brothers plus my parents asking me if I was okay and then Keith offered to take me to try and teach me self-defence, but I just didn't have the energy. They kept pestering me about it and about how it was such a good idea, but the last few days had been so draining. I don't know if my body could physically take it.

 I got taken to the hospital earlier in the day for ex-rays on my hands, and it turns out that I cracked two knuckles in my left hand and broke three in my right. So my hands were all bandaged so I couldn't really do much. I was planning on just hanging out in my bed, but I now felt like I should go out and do something. I don't know what I'd do, or who with because Alex, Katherine, Jason, and Hayden were all forced to go to school.

 I don't know if Keith has college or not right now... but if he isn't here then I'll just go out with Brandon. It's now about two in the afternoon and we had gotten back from the doctors office about an hour ago. I had gone back to bed and that's where I have been for the last hour. I slowly rolled out of my bed and rubbed my soar and stinging eyes and shuffled to my door. I went into the hallway and started making my way to Brandon's door. I knocked tentatively and heard "Come in," So I opened the door and looked around my brothers messy room. Maybe we should stay in and clean instead...

 "What's up, Ad?" He asked softly. I guess they still think I'm a bit mentally unstable, which wouldn't be a lie, but I feel like they are talking to me like I'm a baby.

 "Hey, Bro. Do you want to go out somewhere? I don't really feel like staying at home at the moment..." I said and trailed off while a grin bloomed across his face and he nodded his head vigorously. I laughed a little bit and his smile grew. I guess I had been more down in the dumps than I had originally thought.