Chapter Four: Did You Really Just Forget To Breathe???

Hello my lovelies:) How have you been?? Well everybody is sick at my house. It freaking' sucks :( But because I love you guys I am updating. So you can get you essential dose of Adrian;) Cause we all know that we can't go too long without him before suffocation. Enjoy! Oh! And before I forget; I have decided that I'm going to kill someone off that's really close and important to Adrian *cue evil grin* Sorry!.. Well no I'm not but ya know.. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do:)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adrian

I learned something new today. Well, not really but I learned a lesson. It's about Alex. It's also about the reason I'm in the boys bathroom taking care of a bloody nose. So before you ask; yes, Alex freakin' punched me right in the face. I'm talking... possible broken nose. Now, I knew he would be really pissed, I just didn't account the fists. I mean- I didn't forget his fists I just didn't think he'd use them on ME. Well... I sure found out. Of course.. I did drag him on for a long time.... He ended up just ripping the other paper from under my elbow to read what the phrase was. Needless to say.... The class got an afternoon show. And to think this guy is going home with me today. Well, sh!t. Well, he's going home with me.

I walked out of the boys bathroom. The halls were abandoned. From what I understand, Alex is waiting by my motorcycle for me. I get outside and there is still about twenty cars spread around the parking lot, along with my bike. Alex is parked by my car and I can see he's still pissed. I giggled at the thought. He was tapping his fingers against his steering wheel. He drove a black 1967 Chevy Impala and I kid you not when I say he's in love with his car. It was a nice car, but I still like mine better. 

"Come on, stop fussing around! It kept us busy, right? Right?" I said whilst grinning and showing my dimples. He glared and flipped me the bird. I immediately narrowed my eyes on him. "Sure." I grinned, knowing he'd either flip out or play along. Lets hope for the latter.  

"I know." He smirked. Play along it is...  

"So would half the school." I said while giggling. Sure, he's a douche.. But damn he freaking sexy. And everybody knows it. Even a straight dude can't ignore his looks.

   “I know.”  Asshole.  I shook my head and started my motorcycle and grinned with growing excitement. We pulled out of the parking lot and he followed me home. (Wow that sounded creepy)

We pulled into my driveway and I saw Alex raise his eyebrows and shrugged. Okay, so maybe we have a bit more money than other people. We walked into the hallway and I led him to the kitchen.

“Is anyone home? I’m here with Alexander.” I called out, I saw a car in the driveway so someone is.

 “In my room!” Ah, that would my Harley, my younger brother.

 “In the living room!” And that would be Brandon, my second oldest brother.

 See, I have three brothers. They youngest is Harley and he’s 15 and a Freshman He has black hair with blood red streaks in just around jaw-length, and he has greenish/grey eyes. The second oldest is Brandon and he’s 19 and graduated not too long ago from high school. He has short black hair and green eyes. The oldest of us all is Keith and he’s 20, about to turn 21 in a few months. He goes to college , but stays at home. It’s not a community college, but we live pretty close to it so he decided to stay at home. Keith has hair that lays across his forehead and hazel eyes. It's funny, I think, that we don't really have the same eyes. My uncle, Clinton, has hazel eyes and blond hair. My mom has blond hair and green eyes, and my dad has black hair and grey eyes.