Ch. 15

Avery's p.o.v.

"N-no that can't be possible, I don't have a brother. I can't have a brother, especially at twin." I say more to myself while pacing around the room.

"Christina-" Ashton starts to say before I cut him off.

"No my name is Avery, Avery Thomson, not Christina!"

"In sorry, Avery. Please just come home, meet mom and dad. They are going to love you, please?" I turn away and look at Dylan. he nods at me and says to my brother.

"Alpha Ashton I'm going to ask you politely to get off my territory. I only ask once may I add." He says with such authority that it makes me cringe back. Ashton looks between me and Dylan.

"I see how it is. I will warn you. Mom and dad are going to find out and they're going to want to meet their daughter. I won't be able to stop them from seeing you, and maybe even taking you with them. Even your alpha mate and stop them. Once a parent finds out their pup is alive they won't stop until they find them. I will leave but I am telling you I will come back." Ashton says before looking at me then walking away. When he leave I let out the breath that I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Hey, you ok?" Dylan asks while hugging me tightly to him.

""I don't know if I'm ok. I ran away from my dad, found my mate, and I have a twin brother. this is not the normal week." I say before waking away from him and upstairs to the bedroom. I hear him following behind me. Needing some alone time I run to the door and slam it in his face.

"Avery don't do this! let me I so we can talk, please! Don't block me out let me help you!" Dylan pleads which causes me to break down in tears.

"It's not you Dylan I promise, I just need some alone time. I promise you didn't do anything wrong." I say while I put my knees up into my chest and put my head down. I still know Dylan is outside the door but we don't say a word to each other.

Dylan's p.o.v.

Why won't she let me in? why won't she let me know her secret? to say I was surprised that Avery was related to Ashton was an understatement. I should've known though. I mean they do look alike, freaky alike. I sigh as i push my hands through my hair. damn woman why do they have to be so confusing?!First we were having a great time! We were holding hands and talking like an actual couple. and it was nice. wow I am sounding like such a girl right now. I see my Alexandra come down the hall with Luke. I am going to get hell for what she thinks I did. I look at her and wave.

"Hi Alexandra."

"What the hell did you do now? I swear to god Dylan if you hurt her I wi-" I cut her off before she could go on.

"I didn't do anything! alpha Ashton came and found out Avery is his long lost twin. and well that didn't go well. now she won't let me in saying she needs some time alone. what should I do Alexandra?" I ask pleading her for help. she sighs and looks at me while shaking her head. She walks up to me and smacks me on the back of the head. I rub the spot where she hit me.

"Um ow! what was that for?!?"

"For being a complete and utter idiot!!! Let me talk to her." I growl at the thought

"Don't you growl at me you big oof! Your the one who has his mate on the other side of the door crying. She needs some girl time and last time I checked I'm a girl and well you not." I sigh in defeat and get up and move out of the doorway. She walks up to the door and knocks slowly.

"Hey Avery it's me alex, can I come in?" you here movement behind the door and a small "ya". Alexandra looks at me and gives me a small smile and walls in closing the door behind her. Luke pats me on the back with a goofy grin.

"What's that goofy grin on for?" I ask laughing slightly.

"Nothing man come on let's go down to the game and do something. get your mind off your mate hahahah." I laugh with him and nod. we walk down together to the game room. I try to get what they are talking about out of my head. but the only thought is 'what are they talking about?'

__________________________

(I was going to stop there but I decided hey why not? haha)

__________________________

Alex's p.o.v. (yayay!!!)

I walk in to find Avery lying down on the bed with a tear stained face.

"Hey aves what's wrong?" I ask while sitting down in the bed next to her.

"Well I found out I have a twin brother ale. He wants me to meet my real parents. I still can't believe that I was kidnapped or adopted still not sure. what I don't understand is why they would hide it from me. but it makes sense. I've never looked like my parents, well fake parents. Alex what should I do?" She looks at me pleadingly. I sigh and hug her tight.

"I don't know ave, I don't know. All I know is that you have me every step of the way, also your mate. Dylan will never leave you, ever. the question is what do you think you need to do?" She looks at me with uncertainty and confusion in her eyes.

"I don't know. I never thought that I would get out away from my father. I never thought I would get to meet my mate. have an actual life. In a million years I never thought that I would have twin brother that's an alpha. I thought that what my dad did to me would be the death of me. But now, I don't know what to think." I hug her tighter and she cries into my shirt.

"I'm sorry alex I shouldn't be crying on your shirt I'm getting it wet." she says while wiping her eyes.

"It's ok ave that's what I'm here. I'm your shoulder to cry on. its ok we can figure this out together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first time posting not at 12 in the morning. wow ahaha. So I won't to the mall today for my friends birthday and it was a blast!!! I bought a beanie and so did 3 of my friends there and we called ourselves the beanie club.... anyways it was awesome and I love it!!!! that's all I bought there even though I had $40. I saw this really cute dress and I tried it on and it was amazing on me. I was going to get it but it costed $50 •_• disappointment. My friend decided to post this story on her Instagram account to ask people to read it so here's a little payback. If you like a certain Australian band that has 4 people in the band that was in this story then go on Instagram and follow

@mikeystagram

Payback Jules hahah. Follow her guys she's my friend! please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thank you guys love you,

Alex <3

***unedited****