Ch. 31

So if the video doesn't work and you want to see it its this is gospel by panic! At the disco because I love their music.
********************************************
Dads p.o.v. (Heheheh)
"That little bitch! She ruined a perfect plan, he changed her, for the better, but I'm going to fix that."
"Alpha what are we going to do?" I look at the little ducker who bothered me, boy was shaking making me smile.
"I'll tell you what we're going to do, we just might have to use our secret weapon." he looks at me with a puzzled faces, ugh stupid rogues. "The alphas mate moron, the stupid girl." He looks at me a recognition crosses his face, imbecile.
"How is she our secret weapon?" I roll my eyes at him, stupid boy.
"The brother will never attack knowing I have his mate, and the bitch wouldn't want to hurt her brother." He looks at me and nods still a little confused, sigh.
"We are going to show him that she is alive and then if he doesn't do everything we say we will kill her," his face goes from confused to awe. He will do no good for me stupid boy.
"Colleen!" Seconds later I hear the sound of heels hitting the floor, and soon I see the bitch wearing them. "Colleen, darling how are you this fine evening?"
"Shut up alpha what do you want now?" I let the remark slide since she is very important in the rogue community. She is one of the only female assassins left because the rest have found their mates or have been killed, and she is one of the strongest.
"I need a favor," she looks at me with bored expression so I take that as my que to continue. "I need you to spy on Avery and when I tell you, kill her."
"Okay," I look at her amazed," of course I will need money for supplies and payment of what I'm doing, can't be wasting my valuable time now can you mr. alpha?" I look at her with venom in my eyes.
"I can kill you now Colleen if you wish I'll have no problem doing it." She looks at me and laughs.
"I would like to see you and your men try, I am more valuable and dangerous so don't push me or you will be the one bleeding on this floor." She says with so much venom and hatred.
"Okay then what's your price?"
"$100,000," my eyes bulged out of my eyes,
"100 grand?! No way."
"Then find another assassin willing to do what your asking." She turns around walking away her heels hitting the floor.
"Alright alright you got a deal," she turns around and smiles an evil smile,
"Okay old man I want payment in advance and will wait until you tell me when to kill her until then see ya sucker."

Julias p.o.v.
"Avery he's been following me around like a sick puppy and I can't deal with it any longer." I look at her with pleading but all she does is shrug.
"I don't know what you want me to do Jules he is your mate after all, go on a date with him there's no harm in it." I look at her with a confused look.
"And how did you get the idea of a date ms Luna?" A look of shock comes over her face as she stutters over her words.
"I-I um I don't know what you're talking about."
"When is he going to ask me?"
"Today..." She looks away not meeting eyes.
"He's outside waiting for me isn't he?"
"Maybe.." I shake my head not believing what she said.
"You planned this with him didn't you?" She looks at me guilt on her face.
"He asked and I couldn't help but agree, you said you would give him a chance now the chance to let him do that."
"Fine I'll go out with him." I get up and open the door only to Come face to face with my one and only mate. "Well mr. third in command guess you gotta date tonight where are we going?" He looks at me with shock, and looks at Avery who confirms his thoughts with a nod of her head.
"Um just wear something casual and something you don't mind if dirt gets on it." I look at him with a strange but he nods reassuringly and I can't help but feel like I can trust him."ill see you at 4," I glance at the clock to see its one, three hours to get ready I got this.
**************three hours later**************
(I'm sorry but I'm to lazy and its 2 am^)
As I put on my pair of brown boots I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I look in the mirror to check myself out, black leggings with a navy blue sweater topped with a white scarf, that's casual. I open the door to see dirty blonde hair?
"Um hey Chris what's up?" He looks at me with mischievous look in his eyes.
"Well milady your carriage awaits," he moves to the side and waits for me to pass him. I look at him suspiciously as I walk by him.
"What's going on? Is this some part of Michaels plan?" He looks at me and chuckles.
"What ever do you mean milady?" He says sarcastically with a grin and I sigh knowing I won't get anything from him. We leave the house and walk past the car.
"Chris where are we going?" He turns around and glances at me.
"I'm sorry miss but that's classified information, and its not my business to tell," I roll my eyes at his words. We head into the woods (I want to see that movie so badly).
"Isn't it kind of late to be going in here?"
"It's alright the sunset is at 5:30 we're good, so the vampires won't get us." I look at Chris with a shocked expression.
"V-vampires?"
"Mhhmm, they are real but only come out at night, we made a deal with them years ago so don't worry." I nod my head still a little confused, not knowing vampires ever existed.
"Chris as much as I love your company we have been walking for ten minutes where is my mate?"
"That's the first time you said that I was your mate." I turn around to see him standing there, my mate. "Hey Chris I'll take her from her, you can...well you'll probably hook up with some chick so have fun with that."
"I'm offended you think so lowly of me dear friend and it won't be some hot chick it will be patrol around the perimeter." I smile at the banter between them. Chris turns around and leaves me alone, with Michael.
"Well you got me alone in the woods, is there another part of your brilliant plan?"
"Well I mean I did have this whole plan where I kidnap you but I'm thinking I'll go to plan B."
"And what exactly is plan B?" He looks at me and laughs.
"Well I think there's a place around the corner that has good food." I look around confused,
"Um there's not really a corner here, because well hate to break it to you but we're in a forest." he looks at me with a smug look,
"Well then why are they're lights over there?" He points to the left of the forest and then I notice the lights, why the hell are there lights in the forest?" He sees my confused expression and laughs.
"I put them there come on," he grabs my hand and tugs on it and we start walking toward the lights. As we walk I notice that's it's a path heading somewhere.
"Where exactly are we going?" I look at him and he looks down to me.
"Somewhere where we can be alone and get to know each other better." I look at him and can't help but laugh, he looks at me confused.
"I don't understand this mate bond, how someone could just love you all of a sudden without even knowing them. I told myself that it wouldn't happen to me, and well here I am and it's happening." He looks at me with love in his eyes and I have to look away.
"Well believe it because it's happening and will happen for the rest of our life." I can't help but smile at that thought, he said our life. We come to the end of the path of lights to see a blanket laid out, with plates full of food. he leads me to the middle of the blanket, "I wasn't sure what food to bring so I brought my favorite." I can't help but laugh.
"Well it's the thought that counts, and I love chocolate covered strawberries anyways so you're good." I notice how he sighs in relief like he was holding his breath. He joins me on the blanket and we start enjoying our meal. All of a sudden I heard something, "what was that?"
"It was probably nothing, the wind or the trees most likely." I look at him with a 'are you kidding me look' and all he can do is shrug. We stay quiet again for a few minutes, there it is that noise.
"It sounds like someone is yelling for help," he gets up and look around, I get up and start walking.
"Julia what are you doing stay here let me look," I look at him and chuckle.
"No way I am not staying here while you gallivant around the forest, no no mister I'm coming with you." He looks at me and sighs knowing he won't win this battle. We start heading deeper into the woods and the noise gets more distinct and louder.
"Help! Someone please! Anyone please help me!" We look at each other the blood drained from our faces, we pick up the pace and start to run. We finally stop to see someone leaning against a tree clutching their stomach. She sinks down to the dirt floor and whispers, "help, please." We rush to her side and she looks at us with a scared expression.
"Hi you're okay now, you're safe," I say wanting her to calm down.
"They're coming after me, they were chasing me, I-I had to get away or I would've died." I look at her and then glance at Michael who shrugs in return.
"Um okay we'll protect you from now on... I'm sorry I don't think I got your name."
"M-my name is Colleen."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi people, how's everyone? This is probably the longest chapter I have ever written and you can thank @Scully12 and @gem4life99 for the bickering and whining about this chapter. So warning you might not get another long chapter like this. So to everyone happy New Year and enjoy winter break, hope everyone got what they wanted. Please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thanks love you guys,
Alex <3

****unedited****