Ch. 2

It's been 2 days now and I'm still running. My legs are burning and I'm staving from my eating. I feel my wolf start to slowly give in to death.

'Keep fighting,' I Tell my wolf

Wolf- 'I'm trying its just so hard'

'I know, we will take a break soon.'

About 15 minutes later I find a lake and decide its time for a break. I go up and start drinking the water likes it a the last thing on earth. When I'm done I lay down and look at the sky, how long will it take until he finds me? A twig snaps making me jump into my fighting stance. A light brown wolf comes through the hundreds of trees in the forest. He shifts and puts a pair of shorts on. I look at the man in front of me. Sandy brown hair with ocean blue eyes and with a nice tan. "Shift now." He orders me.

He hands me a t-shirt and change behind a tree. When I get back I see two other guy have joined him. I feel power radiating off one, A beta I say to myself.

"What are you doing on our territory rogue?" The beta asks me.

"I'm just passing through I mean no harm to you nor your pack." I reply with my head down as a sign of submission.

He gives the two other guys a look and then looks at me.

"You will have to talk to our alpha." The beta says.

The alpha!?! I can't see the alpha! Oh no oh no!!! This is not good!!! Somehow the beta sees the worry in my eyes

"don't worry, the alpha is a very considerate man to rogues." He tries to assures me. Well at least he tried. The other two men walk behind me like I'm going to try and escape when I already know I have no chance running away from them.

"My name is Chris, I'm the beta. This is Luke and Michael the pack warriors."

"I'm Avery." Is all I say in return. He gives me a look, but I just loo away.

"What pack did you come from?" Michael asks me.

"What pack is this?" I ask not bothering answering his question.

"This is the red moon pack." Luke answers with a smirk.

"Wait did you just say red moon pack?!? As in the strongest pack in the world pack?!?" Oh no this is not good he's going to kill me and oh no I don't want to die!!!

"Yup that's the pack. Why scared yet?" Michael says with an evil smile.

"Stop scaring her guys." Chris growls at them.

"Sorry beta." They say in unison.

15 minutes later we come to a HUGE house like mansion size! I take a deep breath in to release my nerves. When I smell the most breathtaking, mouthwatering smell. I look around wondering where that smell came from but before I can look around I get pushed to move forward. As we go inside and head upstairs the smell eats stronger and stronger. Right before we go into the alphas office I realize what the smell was. It was the smell of my mate. The reason it was getting stronger was because the alpha was my mate. I'm the alphas mate, well shit I am so screwed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I left what I hope is a cliffhanger for you guys! Next chapter is going to be in the alphas pov! Hope you enjoy it! If anyone's reading this please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thank you guys!!!