Ch. 20

Avery's p.o.v.

When I open the door to see Ashton looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Ashton? what are you doing here?" I ask not knowing what to do. he just looks at me and cries harder. I sigh and put my arms around making him son harder. I shh him and mumble 'it's ok everything will be ok.' no knowing what else to do. Dylan comes out through the kitchen area wondering what's going on. I just look at him and shake my head not wanting to discuss it. I bring Ashton into the living room area and try to make him stop crying. he finally stopped and I look at him with worry.

"What happened ashton? whats wrong?" I ask again.

"I have done something wrong Avery. so terribly wrong, but the man has my mate and I so vulnerable I had too. I am so sorry sis." he says and starts crying again with his face stuffed in his hands. I remove his hands and force him to look at me.

"What did you do Ashton? who is 'he'?" I glance at Dylan to leave but he just shakes his head. I humph in annoyance knowing he wouldn't budge.

"I-I'm so sorry Avery he has lily and he told me I would get her back if I helped him find his daughter. i accepted not knowing that the girl was you avery. Once I found you I realized you are my sister and I lied to him. I told him that I couldn't find you and you were gone. he found out I lied and hurt her. I feel her pain Avery and I don't know what to do." He says and starts crying all over again. Sighing look I've at Dylan, I just know he is fuming with anger. this will not be a good outcome. I point at Dylan then at the kitchen, he hakes his head. I know he doesn't want to go into another when he thinks Ashton might try something. I stand up from the couch and walk over to Dylan, grab his arm and pull him towards the kitchen. he doesn't resist so it makes it much easier. once we are in the kitchen he looks pissed, and I know he's going to snap.

"Why the hell do you want me to stay here, and not near you with that mother fucking asshole?!" he whisper yells at me. I take a step back, not letting him notice my movements.

"Dylan I need to talk to him alone, he wouldn't do anything to me I'm his sister." I try to reason with him, it's not working.

"Hell no! he was helping your father Avery! what if he still is and is trying to get close to you to take you?! I will not let that happen, over my dead body!" he yells at me. I shh him reminding him that Ashton is in the other room.

"Please dylan! if he tries something I'll scream and you can run out! you'll be in here, please?!"

He humphs in annoyance, but finally caves. "fine." I walk out of the kitchen and towards Ashton. Ashton looks up at me from the couch.

"Ave-" he starts but I cut him of before he could continue.

"Ashton who is lily?" I decided that I'm going to take this slowly.

"S-she's my m-mate," he says quietly.

"Ok, now what happened to her?"

She g-got kidnapped by y-your dad."

"Ok do you know where my dad is?"

"No he comes to me," we stay like this for over than 30 minutes just me asking questions and him answering. I get up and start to walk away, but Ashton grabs my wrist and turns me around.

"Avery I am so sorry that you had to go through those years if torture all alone. if I found you earlier I could have prevented all this. I could have stopped him from hurting you. I found you so many times and when I went to get you it seemed like you disappeared. I did this since I was 14. I hoped that one day you would just pop up and we could be a family again. but you never did, and I never found you." by the time he's done we are both in tears.

"I never knew. for some strange reason my dad kept moving me and stop when I was 16. the reason we moved was because you found me. I never knew." I whisper the las part and he looks up at me and we just stare at each other. we finally move and hug each other. I bury my head into his neck and we cry and cry. And that's when Dylan decides to come out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sorry for the delay and how the chapters short but I have a problem. I have no wifi at my house for some strange reason and it's making wattpad very mean on my phone. So I'm sorry for that and my life is hectic right now so yeah. and I promise a lot of people shout outs so here we go..
Follow

@complicatedlove

@makimaay

And a very annoying friend who I have known for what seems like forever but really like 2 years.

@julia_gage

Hope your happy Jules :)

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thanks love you guys,

Alex <3

***unedited****