Jealousy

Sebastian's POV

I was walking out of the bathroom when I saw Ash dragging his gym bag and walking towards his bed. I saw the tears dropping from his eyes, I reached for him automatically. I moved us to his bed as I placed my hand on his back to guide him, I rubbed his back for a couple of minutes and waited for Ash to calm down a bit. "What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?"

He begin to sob, "How could he do this to me? I don't understand."

I kept rubbing his back and asked him as I tried to understand what was going on, "What are you talking about? Who is he?"

Ash only kept sobbing and whispered a name, "Sam."

I still didn't understand, "You went home this weekend to surprise Sam right? His roommate was going to let you go inside the room while Sam was in class right? Was Sam not there?"

"He cheated." Ash looked at me hoping I would understand what he meant.

It never occurred to me there would be a day when Sam would cheat on Ash, "How did you find out?"

"His roommate opened the door for me and we found him naked with another guy," he said in disgust.

"What did you do then?" I asked him.

"How could you do this to me? I asked him. He told me it was my fault. How could it be my fault Seb? I was always there for him, I was the one trying to keep this relationship going instead of ending it because of the distance." Ash looked at his hands as they wouldn't stop shaking.

I hugged him from behind and wrapped him in my arms realizing he would not calm down. Yet this exact same position reminded me of Noah, how I always held him between my arms even when it was unnecessary. Then again there was always a need to be in physical contact with Noah. I noticed Ash stopped shaking as he let his back relax against my chest. "I don't understand how he could say it's your fault. How is it your fault when his the one fucking another man?"

I felt Ash shake his head against mine, it felt strange to have contact with another man who wasn't Noah. The sensation I was feeling was weird and pleasant at same time. "He told me I wouldn't take time to go and visit him, he also blamed me of cheating."

I was really starting to dislike Sam, he was a fool if he thought Ash was cheating on him, "I can't believe him, you would've never cheated on him! Besides there's nobody you're interested in."

"He thought I was having an affair with you Seb," he said as he turned and faced me. "He was always jealous of you and jealous of our relationship."

I stared at him in disbelief, "You know what? He's not worth it, I think he did you a favor in cheating on you. Now you don't have to deal with someone who is immature, jealous, a fool, a cheater, and someone who can't understand you."

Ash turned his entire body into my direction as I let go of him, "You're right. I don't need someone like him in my life."

I smiled at him, "Changing topics, my mama called me today, I talked to her about Christmas and she would like to have you and your mama join us."

Ash's POV

I smiled, "Really?"

Seb nodded, "Why don't you call your mama and ask her?"

I grabbed my phone and called my mom, as I was waiting for her to pick up the phone, I turned and I saw Seb smiling at me. This moments were rare since Sebastian would never smile without having a reason, yet he was sitting on his bed smiling.

"Hello?" Right, that was my mom.

"Hey mom, how are you?" Seb moved next to me as he tried to listen to my conversation.

"Good honey, how are you?"

"I'm doing well." I smiled at Seb since it was all thanks to him.

"Did something happened? It's rare for you to call me around this time."

"Something did happened, I broke up with Sam-"

"You broke up with Sam? Why?"

"Mother let me finish, he cheated but it doesn't matter because I was calling you about something else. Seb's mom invited us over for Christmas, do you think we can go?"

"I suppose. I didn't have anything planned for us yet so that should work."

"Thanks mom, I love you and I'll call you later." I hanged up before she could respond to me.

 "She said okay!" I told Sebastian.

"Nice!"

-------------------------- ------------------------ ------------------------------

Seb's POV

            I was sitting on my living room couch with Noah, he was resting his head on my lap and laying his body on the couch.

            When out of nowhere he said, "He would not stop staring at you!"

            I stared at him not knowing who he was talking about, "Who was staring at me babe?"

            Noah was shocked, "You didn't realize Josh was staring at you during gym?"

            "Not really."

            Noah looked at me, "We all know he's gay, does he have to check you out? I mean seriously." I moved my hand to his hair and I started playing with it.

            "Even if he tries to hit on me it doesn't mean I will pay attention to him. You are more than enough for me and you should know that."

            "You're right. Sorry."

            "Now if somebody starts hitting on you I'll kick their ass." He laughed and I laughed with him.

*Hi, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I will try to update every week now that I'm settled in. Sorry for taking forever and I know this chapter is a bit short.*