Drunk Night

Ash’s POV

I was sound asleep until I heard loud crashing noises in the opposite side of the room, I peeked to see and saw Sebastian on the ground. I got out of my bed immediately to help him get up and that’s when I was able to smell the alcohol. “Hey Sebastian do you need help?” I asked him.

“I don’t need your help!” He wasn’t able to stand up and I leaned down to help him move to his bed. He brushed me off after he landed on his bed.

“Why can’t you just accept my help?” I was tired of him treating me like I didn’t exist, I only wanted to help yet why couldn't he let me?

“It doesn’t have to do anything with you Ash.” He said as he turned to look back at me.

“Yes it does! I live here and I am not going to be treated like I don’t exist!” I was tired of being ignored by him. “Why do you ignore me?”

Sebastian’s POV

“You're right you shouldn’t be ignored by me anymore,” I replied to him. “I don’t like getting close to people. I don’t want to have any close friendships.” I guess he wasn’t expecting me to answer his question because his face had a surprise expression. “You seem like those types of guys who could really know me in less than a week.”

“I’m an only child. I only have my mom and I love watching movies.” Ash suddenly told me and the only thing I could do was answer, “I have four brothers. I have both of my parents and I also love movies.”

“We can continue talking about this tomorrow during lunch since you're falling asleep.” He came and tucked me under my covers as I couldn’t even do that for myself, “Goodnight Sebastian.”

“Night Ash.”

The Next Day

Ash’s POV    

            I had left a note for Sebastian to read telling him to meet me at the cafeteria at noon. Though I wasn’t sure if he even remembered what happened yesterday and what we discussed. I was hoping he would actually meet me and not ditch me because that would mean our relationship will stay the same. I want to be his friend and to get to know him more, but that means I have to tell him truth about me. I was debating if I should be honest or not when I heard his voice, “Hey.”

“Hey,” I said. He was holding a cup from Starbucks and he sat down on the chair in front of me. “Do you remember what happened yesterday, Sebastian?”

“Getting straight to the point huh?” He looked amused and I wasn’t sure why.

“I like getting straight to the point, so?

He took a sip from his cup and said, “I remember and I am sorry, but like I told you yesterday I don’t want to get close to anybody. I want to be free and I want to be alone.”

I had to know, “Are you going to keep ignoring me?” His black eyes looked into mine, I couldn’t help but stare back into his, and I felt lost in them.

“I’m tired of being alone. I want to be your friend,” he smiled at me and I saw the dimples that formed in both of his cheeks.

I smiled back, “Good! So how far is your home?”

“About seven hours, I wanted to have some freedom so I came here. How about you?”

“Fifty minutes give or take. I wanted to be in the city, but close to home since I didn’t want to be far away from my mom.”

“I see. I remembered you said you only had your mom?”

I nodded. I felt my phone vibrate then it said Babe, Skype with me later?

“By the way Sebastian there’s something I want you to know especially since we share the room,” he looked at me with curious eyes, but let me know to continue talking.

“I’m gay,” Sebastian’s face remained with his unresponsive expression and that made me nervous. I didn’t want him to ignore me again just because of my sexual orientation.

“Okay that’s cool.” He smiled at me as he said that. “When did you realize you were gay?”

“Actually my mom realized I was gay before I did. Then one day when I was in seventh grade she asked me who I thought was cuter Neil Patrick Harris or Matt Bomer. That’s when I realized I was gay that’s when everything clicked in my head. I finally found out why I wasn’t as interested in girls as my other guy friends.”

He laughed then took a sip from his cup, “I’m guessing your mama was fine with it?”

I chuckled, “She’s more than okay with it. She loves going to the gay pride parades and meeting new gay people.”

“She sounds like a cool mama.”

“Are you close to your brothers?”

Sebastian’s POV

“Yeah, I’m the baby of the family. We are around the same age so that helped us to get along with each other.”

I was still trying to get over the fact that he's gay. I never expected Ash to be gay.

Do I have to tell him I’m gay too?

*That is Ash at the right!*