Latching on Him

SEB’S POV (Past)

The moment I stared into his eyes I knew it had to be him. I never thought I could care and love someone as much as I did.

“I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the things you do for me, sometimes I’m scared that you and I are moving too fast but you make it feel right and I like that. I won’t find a guy like you ever. You’re the diamond that a man searches for his entire life. You make my worst days feel like my good days.” I told Noah as we had just celebrated our one year anniversary.

He leaned in to kiss my lips, “It feels like we are moving too fast which is okay because I would rather enjoy my days with you. What you said was beautiful but I’m sure you are there for me like I am for you.”

“Forever and always there for you babe.” I cuddled him from behind as we laid on the beach staring up at the stars.

He rested his head against my chest and spoke, “Do you believe we can be happy and one big peaceful family one day?”

I smiled to myself. “I do. I can already picture it happening.”

“I wanted to dedicate you another song which is called latch on me.”

[Verse 1]

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down

You, you enchant me even when you're not around

If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down

I’m latching on, babe, now I know what I have found

[Pre-Chorus]

I feel we're close enough

Could I lock in your love?

I feel we’re close enough

Could I lock in your love?

[Chorus]

Now I’ve got you in my space

I won’t let go of you

Got you shackled in my embrace

I’m latching on to you

[Verse 2]

I’m so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch

Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch

How do you do it? You got me losing every breath

What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest?

---------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- ------------------------ ------------------

SEB’S POV (Present time)

Sometimes I like to believe that nothing would’ve stop us from being together and I guess I did truly believed so at some point. I just never imagined it to end the way it.

“Hey,” Ash said as he woke up.

“Good morning beautiful.”

“Its winter break baby!” Ash shouted with excitement.

“I know, what time are you leaving today?”

“The same time as you do,” he said.

“I’m leaving as soon as possible so it doesn’t feel as long of a drive. Since you don’t have to worry about a long drive you’ll be set to leave whenever you want to.” I got up from my bed and went to lay down on his bed next to him.

“I’m probably super weird for saying this but I’m going to miss you.” He said as he poke my cheek.

“Then I’m weird too because I will also be missing you,” I pecked him on the lips. “I’m missing you already is that even possible?”

“That’s good to know,” he smiled at me and my world seemed to stop for a second as I took in all his beauty. “I’m not sure how or why but I seem to like you more then I realized. Could it have been love at first sight? I mean who would not fall in love with a body like yours Seb?”

I laughed and kissed him again.

“No but seriously I think I had a crush on you since I first saw you. You captivated me even though I had a boyfriend! I wanted to tell you how I really like you.”

I stared into his eyes and I could see he really meant it and I couldn’t help but have be honest with him and myself, “I really like you too.”

Ash smiled and brushed his lips against mine so soft, “I can’t wait to meet your brothers Seb.”

“I really hope you like them because I know they are going to love you.”