Noah

NOAH'S POV

"I want you to be tough, I didn't raise you to be a weakling. Remember this is better for you in the long run, nobody will be able to treat you like a punching bag. Weakness is for faggots and women, and son you aren't either," my father said to me. It seemed more like he was yelling at me which probably wasn't wrong. He had this habit of yelling anytime we were at the gym for no apparent reason. He stood there in our corner of the boxing gym holding the punching bag we always use. It seemed like we were going to need a new one soon. We stood close to one another the only thing separating us was the punching bag. I kept punching the bag, my left glove pounding the bag, then my right, left again, we had to keep the rhythm going. I felt him take a few steps back every so often by the force of my punches. I could see and smell the sweat running from our forehands down our cheeks.

Four years ago I started understanding what he meant by faggot and women, I knew my father had some ignorant flaws and knew I didn't want to learn those. I tried to ignore his comments and simply said, "I can do this. I achieve everything I want."

His piercing blue eyes stared at me for several moments while I punched the punching bag left, right, left, and he'd smile. "That's my son." His blond hair trimmed short, his jawline made his face appear strong, his body was in shape, well built, and at the moment we both stood six foot tall.

"Thanks Dad. How much taller do you think I'm going to get?" I asked him as I tried to keep my breathing in check with my punches. I was only a senior in high school so I knew I still had time to grow more.

He made a sign with his hands which meant it was my turn to hold the punching bag and for him to punch. "I think you're going to be around six feet four like your grandfather. You might eventually be as strong as him but right now you can't even surpass me Noah."

I smirked but I tried not to let him see it, I guess he couldn't see it. He'd punch the bag left, right, then left again, and I remained still in the same spot I started. "Only because you're a beast."

"Let's take a break." His breathing was faster than usual, I guess I knew, after six years of practicing with him. He had wanted me to take boxing lessons when I was younger so I could stand up for myself against anyone who tried to bully me. I'm always going to be thankful for that because boxing has become a special father and son time for both of us and it is something I love to do. The gym hadn't changed much over the years, the ring remained at the center of the gym, other equipment was around the ring divided in segments. Looking around I would mostly see men, there were two girls, but most of the time it was surrounded by men who were training for boxing. It was a men's club as my father liked to call it.

My father's ringtone started going off, he reached for his gym bag and searched until he found his phone.

He answered and said, "Hello Richard, how are you?"

I heard my uncle's name and knew it was going to be a short conversation. The conversation only lasted a minute.

"What did my uncle want?" I asked him hoping he was coming over for dinner.

My dad scowled, "Richard and Hector are coming over for dinner tonight. I don't see why Hector has to come. Why can't he be a faggot at his own place, why does he have to bring his pussy of a boyfriend to my house?"

I was used to my dad ranting about gays and how they were all going to go to hell. "His family."

He sighed, "Yeah I know even so. Let me tell you something though. I can be okay with this because his my brother and he pretty much raised me but if it were somebody else I wouldn't stand by it. If I had a faggot for a son I wouldn't deal with it but I guess I don't have to worry about that huh? I got you Noah."

I smiled at him.

During my freshman year I saw the most beautiful boy and I felt like I couldn't breath as he affected me in such way. I was at a friend's house, when I heard a knock coming through the door.

"Come in," I replied softly.

He opened the door and I saw him, Sebastian. I was captivated by him at that moment. "Julian is in the bathroom right now." I smiled at him and the only thing I was able to focus on was on him. I took everything in regarding his appearance. His body was strong, toned, and physically he looked like he worked out. Strangely enough I was fascinated by him I had never felt any attraction for anyone as I did for him. I never had to question my sexuality as I found myself interested in girls. It didn't make sense to me, I knew I couldn't be gay or bisexual because that would mean I would represent something my dad disliked. My thoughts were interrupted by him as he said, "Will you tell my brother dinner is ready?"

After meeting Sebastian my life changed. I realized I was in love with a man. Eventually I was able to meet him and I fell in love with him as I got to get to know him. He was younger than me, we went to different high schools yet we spent so much time together every time I went to see Julian he would be there as well. The moment he became my boyfriend was the happiest day of my life.

Sorry I wrote Noah's pov because I had done this for a writing class and I just felt like it would be nice for you guy's to see Noah's perspective. I wanted to show Noah's side of his relationship with Sebastian. I know I have been terrible in updating my stories but I get caught up with life. College and work keep me so busy and I rarely have free time. If I do I'm sick of typing because of all the essays I have to write for college. But I promise I will try to improve and get you faster updates! Thank you so much for your support and I really appreciate the fact you read my storyJ Hope you liked this chapter and don't worry next chapter will be of Sebastian and Ash!