holy sh*t

"pete." my voice is soft, but it immediately stops his rambling.

"what is it?" he sees my expression and puts down his work, walking towards me with concern.

"I-I'm... pregnant."

he stops in his tracks. his face changes from concerned to shocked, then from shocked to worried, and finally from worried to happy. "holy shit... holy shit." he starts walking closer again, until his hands grab my waist and pull me to him.

his kiss expresses everything his face couldn't, and all of my worry vanishes.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" he rests his forehead against mine, smiling widely. I nod slightly, wrapping an arm around him. "you're gonna be a mom?" he still looks slightly dumbfounded, and I laugh.

"yes."

he kisses me again, then steps back. "we got this."

"totally."

"Spider-Man and his favorite sidekick can handle this." he smiles mischievously, and my face breaks into a grin.

"Peter! I am not your sidekick!" he laughs as I cross my arms, throwing his head back as if its the first time he's done this.

"ok, ok, don't kill me." he steps closer again so that I can feel his breath against my face. "but we can handle this." he must see the doubt that flickers across my face, because he lays a hand on my stomach gently.

"you're one of the most capable human beings I've ever met. you don't just put up with my bullshit, you actually laugh at it. if there's anyone out there who can handle being a mom, its certainly you."

I smile again. "Pete, you give a good pep talk. but there's still something wrong..."

"what is it?"

"you're going to have to cut down on the cursing."

he grins, then kisses my nose softly. "anything for my favorite sidekick," he glances down, "and her second in command."

---------------
A/N

hI gUys!

sorry this chapter didn't have much exposé, and it wasn't a request, but inspiration hit like the truck hitting that rabbi in the possession.

(it's a movie)

anYwho, I hope you guys liked it!

thanks for 2.9k reads you wonderful human beans :')