jealousy

Peter had decided to introduce me to his friend Harry Osborn today, and it only took him about fifteen minutes to regret it.

The three of us started off talking in Harry's office at Oscorp. Now, Peter is wearing holes in the floor with his pacing, Harry's feet are on his desk, the end of a pen in his mouth, and I'm sitting at a chair in front of Harry's desk.

"hey, Harry?" Peter's face is turning a light shade of red as he confronts the other boy.

"yes?" the darker haired male spins slowly in his chair, head tilted back lazily, his eyes flitting to Peter before landing on me again.

"have I mentioned that y/n is my girlfriend?"

"yes, a few times actually." Harry grins, his dark eyes still on me.

clearly that wasn't the reaction Peter expected, because he turns a darker shade and runs a hand through his hair agitatedly. "y/n, I think it's time to go."

"Pete." Harry leans forward in his chair, close enough that his nose nearly touches mine. "your girlfriend has pretty eyes." Harry's eyes are locked on mine, a mischievous gleam playing beneath their surfaces.

"I know." Peter's voice is tense.

Without warning, he pulls my chair away from Harry's, spinning it to face him rather than the Osborn boy's desk. he glances to me for a moment before forcing a polite smile, looking up to Harry again. "well, will you look at the time! we'd better go, before aunt May gets worried."

Harry lets out a noise that's somewhere between a laugh and a scoff, and I don't have to look to know that he's leaning over his desk. "so soon?"

"yes, so soon." Peter doesn't even bother denying it.

I stand up and turn around, and Peter's arm immediately hooks around my waist.

Harry cocks his head, eyes tracking our movements with one eyebrow raised fractionally in amusement. He taps his lips lightly with the end of his pen, grinning like someone about to cause trouble.

"it's been nice seeing you again," Peter speaks, though his voice and body language convey the complete opposite of his words.

"it was nice to meet you, Harry," I follow suit, offering a smile and hoping to cover for Peter's rudeness.

Harry's smile widens. "the pleasure was all mine," he replies with a wink and slow, deliberate words.

Peter's grip tightens. With a final nod in Harry's direction, Peter sweeps us out of the room and down the halls of Oscorp.

Both of us stay quiet until reaching the elevators.

"What was that about?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and looking to Peter.

His jaw clenches and he doesn't respond.

I wait a moment before speaking again. "I'm yours, you know."

A slight smile tugs at the corner of his lips, and I can see him trying to fight it and stay grumpy.

"aaaaallll yours. yep. entirely, completely yours. you may as well just start calling me mrs. Parker, that's how yours I am-" Peter cuts off my rambling by laughing and pulling me into a hug, kissing the top of my head softly.

"promise?"

"promise," I respond into his chest, my voice muffled.

A/N

i know this was a request too but i have no idea who requested it. if it was you, i hope you enjoyed it! and even if it wasn't you, i hope you enjoyed it as well.

this will likely be the last chapter of this story? i think? we had a good run.

i'll make one final chapter on where else you can find me if you wanna keep up with my writing, feel free to hit me up on any of those accounts. i'll also probably give a more formal thank you and farewell in that chapter, cause ily all.

adios for now!