Our Horrifying Ending...

A/N: This is the last chapter. I'm sad to say that this is the end.

I hope you guys enjoy...

*

...drew back his arm and punched Magnus right in the face. Magnus fell back on to the floor and Maryse threw her head back and laughed.

Jace started laughing beside me so I elbowed him to shut up.

Izzy, disappointed at the outcome, ran down the aisle to console her brother, or Magnus. I have no idea.

Feeling full of courage, Simon suddenly shouted "CLARY!" and pulled her towards him. He dipped her and kissed her. Jace finally stopped laughing and threw his sword on to the floor before stomping over to me and kissing me...

What just happened?

The most unexpected figure came running through the entrance.

"Valentine!" Jace yelled once he had released me.

Just kidding. In actual fact, none of that happened. Instead, Alec kissed Magnus!

I went to squeal but Jace covered my mouth. I looked up at him and he just smirked down at me. I grabbed his hand to try and get it off but he just held on tighter. I soon gave up and just watched the scene in front of me.

When they let go of each other, the couple murmured something to each other. What I would give to learn all the deats. I looked down at Maryse to see her heaving. Uh oh. She's mad! I smirked into Jace's hand, At least it's not directed towards me.

 She's mad! I smirked into Jace's hand, At least it's not directed towards me

Maryse stormed off with Robert soon following after. Izzy walked towards her brother as Jace kept his firm hold on me. "Can you let go of me now?" I asked Jace but since he had my mouth covered, it came out as 'Han noo wet goo ov mi neow?"

Jace just shook his head with a laugh and walked towards Lydia, with me still in his grasp. "Hey." he said to stop her. "What you just did for Alec... I, um..."

"It was the right thing to do." she said nodding. Does she really not see what Jace is doing to me?!

"So what are you gonna do now?" he questioned.

"Head back to Idris." she said with a sigh, "Dive into work. There's no place for me here." Yep. She doesn't realise anything...

"There's always gonna be a place for you here." Jace reassured and I nodded my head in agreement as I smiled against Jace's hand.

She smiled at us before giving us a confused stare. Oh... She finally noticed us. She must have realised how weird we were acting, she's never seen Jace and I when we were close. She looked down the aisle and said, "Give Alec and Magnus my best." before turning back to us with one final smile and said, "I hope you guys get together soon." and she left.