The Fiery Short-ish Lady That Scares Everyone!

I don't know how they did but when I woke up, I was in my room in the institute.

These guys really need to know that whilst a girl is sleeping, you're not supposed to move her!

I'm not even wearing the clothes that Magnus gave me. Who changed me this time? I wasn't even unwillingly unconscious. I was asleep.

Apparently asleep like the dead...

How did I not notice that I was being moved? That is definitely a habit that I need to change...

I shook my head of my thoughts and quickly got changed into some casual clothes, grabbed my jewellery and weapons and left the room in search of the others.

*

"Alec... where are you going?" I heard Clary complain when she, Alec and Jace walked into the Ops room. I peeked through the door of the room I was in. I was in the room that Hodge took us to, to retrieve Magnus' necklace. I don't exactly know why I was here but I felt like I needed to be here.

I heard Alec's voice reverberate around the room, "To put this somewhere safe. Where no one could be tempted to use it." That made Clary scoff. Jace tried to get the thing back from Alec and suggested a plan but he wasn't convinced. I was sitting next to one of the tile vaults when the three of them walked in.

The sight of me made Alec pause, "Lily? What are you doing here?" His slight pause made Clary lunge at the uh- necklace dangling from Alec's hand but he pulled it above his head last minute, preventing her from getting it. To be honest, I don't think anyone can get that from him with his height!

He walked towards me as Clary said, "...I like Jace's idea" he drew the rune on the floor beside me before turning to me, "Do me a favour and draw the rune." I nodded and took my stele out and drew the rune. "...We saved Simon from the vampires that way." Clary inputted. The tile rose and he rebuffed, "Yeah... vampires. Bored, decadent, self-involved vampires", Alec put Clary's necklace in the tile saying, "Valentine is a real threat." He redrew the rune and indicated for me to do so as well, causing the vault to lower itself. "He can't be handled by four-and-a-half Shadowhunters." She glared up at him, "Five." and he just shrugged, "Whatever. Leave it there." and dragged me out of the room.