Chapter One [Louis]

Chapter One [Louis]

Sunday, 5th February..

Harry's email shocked me. I thought I had made sure that no one can contact me. But Harry always found a way to get to me. He also always found the right words to do so.
It was hard for me not to just call him or go back or at least reply. But I needed to stay away. I couldn't risk anything. It was just too dangerous to reply. I read over Harry's words once again, hoping he'd write me again. It was ridiculous, I know. Still. I needed him and it was hard for me to leave.

I got up from that stupid park bench that had caused me a sore back and pulled my hood over my head. I walked back to the hotel I had booked, trying to convince myself that I had made a good decision and that I shouldn't regret it.

I didn't regret it but I wished I could be home. Home, where Harry was. Or at least at my mum's. I couldn't be sure that no one would come over and visit her though. So I should stay away. I really hoped they wouldn't hate me. I just had no chance but to leave.

I waved small at the receptionist and went back to my room, where I let myself fall onto the bed, still fully clothed. I had absolutely no clue how to get happy again. The smile on my face was washed away the second I decided to leave and I didn't know how to get it back again. Not that I wanted to smile. But I didn't want to hide the rest of my life. Though I deserved it. I had most likely ruined the band, I made them all sad, confused and worried and I just fucked up. And that just because of some stupid people out there. I couldn't risk anyone getting hurt so I needed to leave, needed to leave before something worse happened.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to think of something else. Something nice. The only thing that came to my mind was Harry. It was always Harry. Harry with his chocolate brown curls, his green eyes and his dimpled grin. Yes, in case you were wondering, I was in love with him. No one knew about it, but sometimes I felt like everyone knew.

And that was part of the reason why I was here now. Alone in some hotel room, number changed and no way to get to me. Except my emails. I considered deleting my email account now, but somehow I wanted to keep it. I wanted to get those emails from Harry. I hoped he'd write again. I knew I shouldn't, but I did anyway.

I turned the TV on, wanting to distract myself from all the thoughts. That was the great disadvantage of being here. There was nothing to do and too much to think about. But I didn't want to think. It made my head hurt and made me feel guilty and sad. Because yes, I didn't admit it to anyone – not even myself – but I had fallen for my curly haired best friend. And that just made it worse. If I hadn't fallen for Harry, it would've been easier to stay. But then again, I didn't leave because I had this stupid crush on him. No, that really wasn't the problem. The people who didn't like that at all were the problem. Not that I told anyone.

I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't want to think about it any longer. I needed sleep, I hadn't properly slept for a long time and I had a massive head ache. Maybe the world would look better tomorrow. It wouldn't and I knew that.

I sighed and opened my eyes again, staring at the TV as I waited for sleep to take over.

Hiya :D

Please tell me your opinion? I know it's rather.. short. and probably not the best. it'll get better, I promise!

And don't forget to write eemaaaaiillllssss. if you want to.

And thanks to @LarryGreaterThanLife for helping me with the better description! I hope you like this chapter too?

x