Chapter Twenty-Two : Bobby-Pins

I landed on his soft bed with a gentle thud.

"Oof."

He chuckled and looked down upon me, I was sprawled out nervously on his bed while Rogan himself stood on the floor, hands on hips looking me over. I felt the self-conscience need to bury my body under his soft, white comforter. 

 Suddenly I felt the bed dip and noticed him trying to climb on without touching me. I rolled my arms in and scouted to the right side of his bed leaving him room on the left. As he layed down he glanced at me from under his dark frames. His neutral eyes, suddenly a deep shade of chrome, as if almost onyx.

I swallowed the lump that had begun to form within my throat. Rogan just kept on staring, his lips parted and eyes semi-glazed with some sort of emotion I couldn't depict. His cheeks were suddenly swept with a light blush. I smiled warmly as he turned away from me and began gazing at the ceiling of his room as if it were Jesus himself.

I began to lift my self off of bundle of softness he called a bed when a strong arm wrapped around my waist hesitantly. After a second of hesitation I was lifted gently into the air, another strong hand placed itself onto my other hip. It's gentle enough to not feeling but but tight enough to not get out. Rogan gently place me ontop if his body, I braced my legs on either side of him to give me leverage, while I braced my hands, buckling my arms on either side of his head.

His warm gray eyes took in my face curiously like a newborn examine every detail to find answers. Those radiant eyes stopped directly on mine. I could see the reflection of myself  in the glare from the light that shined dimly agaisnt the gray irises. Strands of hair were faling out of my bun as if it was about to explode but was slowly letting it go instead. My cheeks were blush with a light pink.

The only thing I couldn't tell was how he saw me.

His arms wrapped around my hips as if he was afraid of me leaving him. I gave him a curious look, acrhing my eyebrow and curving my lips. Rogan sighed and looked away for moment.

Then soft skin of lips gently pressed against mine.

For a minute I couldn't think.

Rogan pulled back and looked at me with a melancholy gaze, panick slowly spreading across his face.

I leaned forward and crashed my lips against his, it took him a moment to register before his hands gripped my hips lightly again and he began kissing me back. I opened my eyes while kissing him, it was a habit I had, I noticed he did too.

Our eyes bore into each other, speaking for us. I relaxed my body and so did he. Our body became less tense as we became comfortable with each other. Rogan kissed me a little harder, his eyes staying glued to mine as if he was challenging me. I kissed back just hard.

I could feel the smile forming under my lips, slowly I moved one of my hands to chest and the other to his hair,  curling my fingers between strands. One of Rogan's hands moved to undo my bun. I stopped kissing him and gave him an expectant look.

" What?" He groan helplessly confused, panic spread across his face again.

" Do you really think your going to undo my hair? You have no idea how hard it is to get this up." I whined. Rogan retorted by snorting an pulling boby-pins out and undoing the elastics, throwing them next to us.

" Yeah, and I think I just did." He smirked. I sighed and shook my head. His lips came crashing down on mine and I lowered my body against his, so that I was laying ontop. He sighed happily. I chuckled.

" Shut up." He mumbled against my lips pulling he tighter against him. I moved around until I fit perfectly against him, each curve matching. I kissed him a little deeper and our glasses smashed together. He sighed frustratedly and I laughed. Rogan swoftly removed his glasses and mine and kissed me again, his soft lips parting slightly, I hesitated for a moment, before part mine. He smiled underneatht he kissing furthering it deeper. He tasted like spices, sweet but with a hint of edge. I cuddled deeper into his body and he moaned softly.

Gave him a shocked look opening my eyes while still kissing him.  His face has turned a deep red as if his mother had walked in on us kissing, embarrasment clearly displaying. I smiled, he was cute, that's for sure.

 Rogan rolled us over, and it was my turn to blush. He smiled softly and diped his head to deepen the kiss again. How deep could it go? Very. I buckled my knees to his sides, one of his hands had slid down to my upper leg and was holding against him, the other hand still tangled in my hair. 

His tongue smoothly slid into my mouth meeting mine, I arched an eyebrow and he shrugged apologeticly, I flicked his back and he gave me a surprised look. I suddenly pulled back, once again I could feel the heat rise to cheeks as if I was  toddler being caught for doing something wrong.

Rogan leaned his foreheaded agaisnt mine and yawned, He slowly moved his head to the crook of my neck and snuggled agaisnt it, I laughed softly and I could feel his smile against my skin. He rolled himself off of me and layed in the same spot i'd been in earlier.

His face scrunched up as he reached under him and pulled out a dark brown bobby pin, his head turned, dark hair flopping around, an unamused expression displayed across his face.

" Your bobby pin, just got me in the ass." 

I smiled.

" They tend to do that when you throw them out of some girls hair." I huffed playfully.

He smiled softly and turned towards the ceiling, looking at it again as if it had the answers to life.

" You're not just some girl though." 

I looked over at him but his full attention was taken up by the ceiling above us.

------------------------------

Sorry guys! Short chapter! I've just realized that i have to many spelling errors everywear in my writing! I can't believe you guys can comprehend my horrible spelling! Thank you for reading!