Chapter Ten - Details, Details

Sighing heavily I leaned more into Mister fox on the bench. 

    People were staring at me now as they past, dropping there conversations as they noticed the nerdy girl cuddling the giant fox sadly on the bench between the fried-food vendor station and the scrambler.

     Yay.

 I glanced over to my right past the fried-food vending station and heard the louded and deep laugh and gwafaws of Kyle and Mark. They could barely keep themselves standing as they walked over to the bench rioting about something.

     When they finally got to the bench me and Mister Fox were inhabiting, they stared at me and my fluffy concoction of regret and snugglyness.

   Mark spoke up first his voice hesitating at frist.

 "Where's Rogan?" His eyes dug into mine with curiousity.

  I sighed and pointed towards the entrance and exiting gate.

  " Left already." I burried my face into the oversized fluff ball.

     I could feel their stares on me already, I looked up, there eyes still filled with questions.

     Why.

     I huffed and sat up straight with the teddy in my lap, looking them both in the eyes, shifting my gazes.I just dropped my head in defeat staring at the dirty pavement beneath me.

      " We met Belle tonight."

    I could hear Mark sucking in a sharp intake of breath, Kyle's eyes held pity as he stared me shaking his head.

     " I wouldn't be surprised if dungeons and dragons was cancelled tomorrow because of this." Kyle huffed taking a seat next to me, Mark joined sitting on the other side me.

    Mark nodded and started petting Mister Fox.

   " So what happened exactly?" Mark looked up, his brow furrowed.

   " Well,.." I stared off recounting tonights events to them with as much detail as possible. Like how he kept getting randomly angry and looking back, being semi-flirty and aproachable on the ferris-wheel and how I got Mister Fox,  until the end where he abandoned me, with our child of flufflyness.

    Lovely.

   They nodded solemly taking it in.

  Suddenly May and Edwin were standing in front of us, they smiled happily. May had a medium sized puppy teddy bear in her arms she was hugging tightly. Her jaw dropped when she saw Mister Fox on my lap. Edwin's left eyebrow raised in question. 

       " Oh. My. Gosh," May huffed pointing to Mister Fox, I hugged him tighter,"he's freakin' adorable."

 I smiled lightly and nodded nuzzling my face into it's back.

      " Mine's cuter though," May hugged hers tightly and nudged Edwin playfully, he smiled shyly, blushing lightly.

   Everyone said their goodbyes, the boys heading outogether. I could already here the distant whispers of Kyle and Mark telling Edwin what had happened tonight with Rogan.

   May unlocked the car doors and we climbed in, starting the car and blasting the heat. It took a few minutes for it to get hot, we sighed at the warmth on our skin, soaking it in.

  The ballerina bun intop of her head, whipped violently as she turned towards me, blue eyes rimmed up curiousity and concern.

        " What happened with you and Rogan?" I started opening my mouth to speak but her hand whipped up to cut me off," Let me guess, the 'ex' showed up?"