Chapter six

CONNOR

I'm a genius.

Percy and Jason mad?

Check. I tried not to laugh as Percy came storming in. He and Annabeth were having a "little" chat outside, but I could hear them nice and clear. Annabeth came in a few seconds later and gave me a death glare, but went to go sit beside Leo. She mouthed the words "I hate you" and I smirked.

"So Percy, it's your turn." Leo said.

"Whatever." He mumbled, "Nico, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Nico said.

"Have you ever had a crush on someone?"

"Yeah."

"Who?" Piper asked, sounding a little bit too excited.

"Hey, the question was have you ever had a crush on someone, not 'have you ever had a crush on someone and who was it?'" Nico said. Piper rolled her eyes.

"Connor. Truth or Dare?" Nico asked.

"Dare!" I said without hesitation.

"I dare you to dress like Drew and act like her for as long as I say so." He said with an evil grin. I sighed.

"Why do I always have to put on girl clothes?" I asked. Nico laughed.

"You doing it or not?" Nico asked.

"Fine I'll do it. But I desperately need to get out of these clothes." I said, mainly because Thalia's jeans were starting to make my legs feel a bit numb.

"Sure." Nico said.

"Come on, Thalia." I said. Thalia and I walked to the bathrooms in an awkward silence. Thalia went into the girl's and I went into the men's. I got her shirt off easily, but the jeans weren't as easy. I tried to pull them down, but they were stuck. Oh crap. I tugged, but I couldn't get them off.

"Connor!" I heard Thalia yell. I popped my head out of the bathroom, and saw Thalia doing the same.

"Here's your clothes." She said and tossed me my jeans and T-shirt. She looked at me.

"Well? Give me my clothes." I threw her her shirt.

"What about my jeans?" She asked. I blushed.

"Um... I kind of... Can't get them off..." I said. Thalia looked furious.

"What?! What am I supposed to do? Just wait in the bathroom all day?"

"Don't worry. I'll go back to the cabin and get you another pair of jeans. Thalia nodded.

"Fine. But hurry. I'm naked here!" I ran out of the bathroom, well, more like waddled. When I got back to Percy's cabin, everyone stared at me.

"Where's Thalia?" Annabeth asked.

"We're having an... Issue..." I said.

"What kind of issue?"

"I can't get her jeans off." I said quietly. Travis started laughing.

"Come on, bro. I'll help you." He said.

"No. I don't trust you after what you did last week." Travis rolled his eyes. Annabeth got up and walked towards me.

"Let's go to Thalia's cabin and get her a new pair of jeans." She said. We walked out.

"I really hate you." She said when we got to the cabin.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because now Percy totally hates me." She opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans.