Chapter five

JASON

"Nico, Truth or Dare?" Travis asked.

"Dare." Nico said, looking unsure.

"Yes! But wait a second, I need to get some things." Travis ran out the door. Nico looked at all of us.

"Gods... What's he going to do?!" He yelled at Connor. Connor shrugged. A few seconds later, Travis came back in holding three small peppers.

"Eat these. All of them." Nico swallowed. He took the peppers and shoved one in his mouth. No reaction. He ate the two others, without any reaction.

"What's the big deal?" Nico asked. "These taste like- OH MY GODS IT BURNS!" He grabbed a water bottle from Percy's bedside table and put it to his mouth.

"Empty!" Nico complained. He started fanning his mouth and taking deep breaths.

"Percy you're the son of Poseidon and you don't have any water in this cabin?!" Nico stuck his tongue out and cursed. His tongue was starting to swell.

"Don't worry," Travis laughed, "the burning will stop in about ten minutes."

"Ten minuths?! Oh Godth, oh Godth." Nico had a lisp now. I tried not to laugh because this kid's dad was the god of the dead. Who knows what he could do to me. Piper squeezed my hand. Eventually, Nico found some water.

"Guys, I can hear you screaming all the way from the Demeter cabin. What's going on?" Katie Gardner said as she walked in through the door. She looked at Nico chugging a bottle of water, his boxers still on his head.

"What have you done to Nico?" She asked. Katie thought that Nico was cute. Obviously she didn't know how scary he could be.

"Twavith made me eat thuper hot pepperth!" Nico said. Katie looked at him.

"What?"

"Travis made him eat super hot peppers." I translated. She crossed her arms.

"Travis! Why would you do that?" Travis looked down.

"We're playing Truth or Dare. You wanna play?" Annabeth said. Katie smiled.

"Sure." She sat down beside Travis, who started blushing insanely.

"Nico it's your turn." I said. Nico sighed.

"Thinally." He said, pulling his boxers off of his head. "Be right back." He walked to the bathroom, and came back holding nothing.

"Ok. Connor, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Connor said.

"I dare you to switch clothes with Thalia."

"Do you see how skinny this girls is? How am I suppose to fit in her clothes?" Connor asked while lifting up Thalia's arm. She slapped it away.

"Let's just get this over with."

Soon, Thalia was wearing Connor's giant, orange T-shirt and baggy jeans, while Connor was wearing Thalia's extremely skinny black jeans, a small white V-neck and a leather jacket.

"I have a feeling that these jeans aren't going to last long." He said.

"Connor Stoll if you rip my jeans, I will kill you." She mumbled.

"Piper, Truth or Dare?" Connor asked, completely ignoring Thalia.

"Well, considering everything that has happened with the dares so far... Truth!" Piper said.

"Have you ever kissed another guy while you were dating Jason?" I gave Connor a WTF face. Piper wouldn't do that... Would she? Piper bit her lip and her cheeks turned pink.