Chapter four

PERCY

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my cabin door. I jumped out of bed, put on my camp Half-Blood T-shit, a pair of jeans and walked to the front of the cabin. I opened the door an found my half brother, Tyson, standing there.

"Brother!" He said and gave me one of his bone crushing hugs.

"Hey Tyson! Ow, watch the ribs. Watch the ribs." I told him. He set me down and stared at me with his brown eye. Yeah, I said eye. Tyson's a cyclops. Get used to it.

"So Tyson, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Got lonely in the sea. Come to visit." He said. "But can only stay for a couple minutes." He frowned.

"That's too bad. I haven't seen you for a couple years." I told him and patted his back.

"Hey Percy, have you seen-" Annabeth said, walking through the door. She stopped when she saw Tyson.

"Annabeth!" He said and gave her a hug.

"Tyson be careful!" I said as he almost crushed Annabeth. When he realized what he was doing, he set Annabeth down and patted down her blonde hair. She brushed away his hand.

"Good to see you, Tyson." She said nervously. Then, Leo and Piper walked in.

"Hi Percy. Since Jason and Thalia are still sleeping in their cabin we were wondering if you- Eek!" Piper shrieked when she saw Tyson standing next to me. She rushed over to me.

"There's a cyclops in your cabin." She whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"I know. He's my brother." I said, not even bothering to be quiet.

"You have a cyclops as a brother?" Leo asked. I expected him to call me a freak or something. "Awesome!" He said instead. It made me smile. Leo was one of the only people who were amazed that Tyson was my half brother.

"Tyson, this is Piper and Leo. Guys, this is Tyson." They shook hands, even though Piper still looked scared.

"Anyway, Jason and Thalia are still sleeping. Would you mind if we continue the game in here?" Leo asked.

"Of course not. Tyson, wanna play truth or dare with us?" I asked. Tyson shook his head.

"Sorry. I have to back to sea now. Daddy needs help." He said sadly. I gave him one last hug, and he nearly crushed Annabeth again. I don't know why, but Tyson loved Annabeth. When he left, we all sat down and started the game.

"Percy, you start." Piper said.

"Ok... Leo. Truth or Dare?" Leo looked nervous.

"Dare? I'm kind of scared." He said. He probably thought that I was going to get him back for when kissed Annabeth. I looked out the open cabin door and saw Jason and Thalia walking towards us.

"I dare you to set Jason on fire." His eyes widened. In a few seconds, Jason walked in. A small flame appeared on the tip of Leo's index finger.

"Hey guys, sorry we-" he started, but Leo cut him off.

"Sorry, man." Leo said and touched Jason's shirt with the flame. Jason screamed and ran out. We all followed, and I saw Jason flying around like crazy. He literally looked like a flying ball of fire. He crashed into the sea. A bit of smoke filled the air.

"Percy, help him!" Piper yelled at me. I created a wave and made it come towards us. Jason appeared at our feet, holes in his shirt.

"Gods, Leo. That hurt!" He complained as Piper and Annabeth helped him up.