Chapter three

THALIA

"I can't believe that I agreed to this." Nico mumbled.

"You?! I'm a Hunter. I can never marry. If Artemis saw me..." I said. I was linking arms with Nico and walking down the cabin as Connor snapped pictures. We walked to Percy, who was standing at the front of the room, still wearing his dress.

"Do you, Nico di Angelo, take Thalia to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He said, trying not to laugh.

"Whatever." He muttered.

"And do you, Thalia Grace, take Nico to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I guess." I said, looking at my feet.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"Wait. Kiss?! You never said anything about a kiss!" I yelled.

"Come on, at every wedding, you have to kiss." Percy said. I sighed.

"Fine." I grumbled. I bent down and kissed Nico on the cheek.

"Thalia Grace!" I heard a voice shriek. I turned around and saw a young girl with auburn hair.

"L-lady Artemis!" I stuttered. "What are you doing here?!"

"I came to talk to Dionysus! How dare you take an interest in... Men?!" She demanded. "I ought to banish you to depths of Tartarus."

"Hey, don't do that to my wife." Nico said quietly.

"Wife?! Son of Hades, you dare try to marry my Hunter?!" Artemis screamed.

"Lady Artemis calm down!" Annabeth said. "We were just playing Truth or Dare. It's not real."

"Truth or Dare?" Artemis asked.

"Yes. It's just a game." Artemis nodded, but walked up to Nico.

"Stay away from my Hunters." She said. Then she disappeared. I walked up to Percy and slapped the back of his head.

"Thanks a lot, Percy! Do you know what Artemis would do if she didn't believe us?!"

"Banish you to the depth of Tartarus!" Percy said, imitating Artemis's voice.

"Yeah and it's not funny." I sat back down, far away from Nico.

"Connor, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" Connor said, with confidence.

"I dare you to play tug of war with Mrs O'Leary."

"I'll be killed!" He yelled. I shrugged.

"Go." We all followed Connor to the woods, where we found the giant hellhound, Mrs O'Leary.

"Hey girl." Percy said, scratching the hellhound behind the ear. He took the rope and put one end in Mrs O'Leary's mouth, and the other in Connor's hands.

"Ready?" Percy asked.

"Sure." Connor said, gripping the rope so tight, his knuckles were white.

"Go!" With one jerk of the head, Mrs O'Leary threw Connor through the air. Everyone gasped, except for Travis, who burst out laughing. A few seconds later, Connor came stumbling out of the forest, covered in leafs and scratches.

"I don't recommend doing that." He said.

"Anyway, it's your turn, Connor." Jason said.

"Guys, it getting late. We can continue in the morning." Annabeth said and yawned.

"She's right." Percy said. We all said goodnight and walked back to our cabins. I walked to Cabin one (Zeus) with Jason.

"Can you get Percy back for me?" I asked just before I went to sleep.

"Of course." Jason said. In seconds he was snoring. I fell asleep listening to the sounds of the sea.

---------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry that this chapter is short!!,

Truth or Dare: Demigod EditionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara