Chapter two

ANNABETH

I was pretty mad at Leo for kissing me, but I tried to forget about it. And to make things worse, Percy a.k.a the world's most over protective boyfriend, caught us.

"Annabeth." Nico said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth?" I responded.

"Who gave you your first kiss?" He asked. I felt myself blushing. Percy looked at Nico, then me. Everyone leaned in to hear the answer.

"Fine! It was when thirteen, when I was living in San Francisco with my dad. There was this guy named Mason who I had an insane crush on. I kind of ran into him one night when I was on the beach..." I trailed off, twirling my hair around my finger.

"Do I have to continue?" I asked. Nico nodded. I sighed.

"Fine! I ran into him on the beach and we walked together. It was at sunset, and we just got caught up in the moment! Happy?!" I crossed my arms.

"Did he kiss you or did you kiss him?" Percy asked.

"Ooh, somebody's jealous." Connor Stoll said. I glared at him.

"He kissed me." I said. Nico chuckled.

"Your turn." He said. I thought about who I should pick.

"Travis. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to pull a prank on the Aphrodite cabin."

"Hey!" Piper cut in.

"But not Piper." I added. Travis nodded and smirked. He probably thought this was going to be easy. And boy was he wrong.

THAT AFTERNOON

I smiled and looked over the bush I was hiding behind.

"Are you sure that that was a good idea?" Percy asked. I nodded.

"But you know how, um, vicious, the Aphrodite kids get when all their stuff disappear..." He said. I nudged him in the stomach.

"Shh! Here they come." I whispered and pointed towards the large group of Aphrodite kids as they walked back towards their cabin. As the last one walked in, I heard a scream. I tried to hold in my laugh. Drew ran out, followed by both girls and boys.

"What's wrong?" I asked, coming from behind the bush.

"Ou-our makeup! Clothes! Shampoo! Conditioner! Gone!" Drew screamed. "Who would do such a thing?!" Another girl screamed.

"Think of the prank masters of Camp Half-Blood." I said.

"Connor?" A boy asked.

"Close." Percy said.

"Travis?"

"Bingo." All of them looked mad.

"I think that we need to teach Travis not to mess with the children of Aphrodite." Drew said.

"Be my guest." I said. They ran past Percy and I, screaming Travis's name. I burst out laughing.

"You are evil." Percy said and pulled me close to him.

"I know." I replied. He pressed his chest against mine and we kissed. He smelled like the sea, which I loved. We were interrupted when we heard a bunch of yelling. I pulled away from Percy and took his hand.

"Come on! I think they found Travis."

TRAVIS

"OW!" I yelled as pretty much all the Aphrodite kids attacked me. Punching, kicking, and I think someone bit me. How the heck could these kids be so strong? Some kid kicked me in the place where you definitely do NOT want to be kicked, and I yelled in pain. I saw Annabeth and Percy running towards me.

"Ok. I think he learned his lesson." Annabeth said. The Aphrodite kids backed off and walked away, but still gave me evil looks.

"Why Annabeth..." I groaned and rolled on the ground. She started to laugh as well a Percy, Jason, Nico, Piper, Thalia and Connor. My own brother, was video taping me getting beat up by a bunch of pretty girls ad boys. Thanks a lot, Connor. Percy held out his hand and I took it. He helped me up, even though I just wanted to stay crumpled on the ground.

"They are stronger than they look." I mumbled and rubbed my shoulder.

"Travis it's your turn." Connor said. "Let's go back to the cabin." We all walked back to Jason's cabin.

"Percy, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to wear a dress for the rest of the day." I said.

"I have a dress!" Piper piped. (No pun intended.) She ran to her cabin and came back holding a pink and white polka dot dress. She handed it to Percy and he took it like it was going to burn him.

"Do I have to?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed and stomped to the bathroom. Soon, the bathroom door flew open and Percy Jackson, son of the mighty Sea God and Earth shaker, was standing there wearing a pink and white dress. He was blushing and his shirt in his hands.

"Ew he took off his shirt and now he's wearing my dress!" Piper said. Percy rolled his eyes. His jeans were still showing.

"You're still wearing your jeans." Jason pointed out.

"I'm not taking off my jeans." Percy said.

"And I don't want him wearing my dress without any pants." Piper said.

"Percy. Your turn." I said.

"Thalia. Truth or Dare?" He asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you pretend to marry Nico." He said with a smirk.

"Truth! I mean truth!" She yelled.

"It's too late. Now, we have a wedding to plan." Percy said evilly.