Little Miss Grumpy

I was packed into Cams car begrudgingly, making sure that everyone had an earful of why I did not want to go and how this was basically kidnap. We won't have fitted in my moms car, so she was driving in front of us. To be honest I was a little glad, because I could avoid the topic when I was talking to the guys and I could almost pretend that we weren't on the highway to hell.

"Why is Jane not here?" I snapped, unable to control my bad temper.

Zac laughed and lightly punched my shoulder. I glowered at him before returning my gaze back to the window.

"Like a week ago Cam called me and told me about the plan to bring you to the wedding. He offered to lay for my flight ticket here and back. And to answer your question which you so nicely asked," here he broke off and gave me a serious look, enforcing the sarcasm behind his words. I blew a raspberry at him in return, "there wasn't much point in her coming too. I'm only staying for four days."

My face fell into a pout. That was far too soon. Before I could get all sad, Ace put on the radio. Yes, he was sitting shotgun and he had control over the music. It was beyond unfair. I meant c'mon people, if you wre going to kidnap me to make me go to my dumbass of a sisters wedding, I should at least have control over the music. I crossed my arms huffily, aware that I was being a brat but too pissed off to care.

"Serena," Cam said, "you're acting like Paris Hilton."

I was about to smart-mouth him back when I frowned. Paris Hilton? What kind of insult was that? Sure she was totally snobby and not the brightest bulb in the shed but still, how was I acting like Paris? Was I demanding money? No. Was I crying hysterically? No. I was desperately trying to get out of the situation but sitting in a moving vehicle, chances were slim for me right now.

"Shut up," I just said.

Ace finally turned round and stared at me, raising one of his brows. I jutted out my lower lip and made my eyes all soft and gooey. Yes I was trying to manipulate my boyfriend by giving him the puppy dog look. Did I feel bad? No. I felt an absolute panic crawling up my spine and I was terrified.

"Take me home, Ace," I pleaded softly.

I could see his face soften, just a little. I leant forward and bit my lip suggestively, looking up at him from under my eyelashes. I just learnt them from watching movies but I could see that it was beginning to cloud his judgement. And they say chick flicks aren't educational, I thought humorously. I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it a little.

"Ace," I whispered.

His eyes were dark. He was a creature of perfection, from his thick lips to his mysterious eyes and high cheekbones. I was incredibly lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

"Nope," Ace said and popped the P.

Of course he wouldn't be my Ace if I could have manipulated him so easily. I sagged back down into my seat, grumbling with quite a few profanities. Zac laughed and ruffled my hair.

"I missed you, Serena," he said.

"Me too," I gushed, "so lets go home and spend some quality time at home!"

Cam sighed and shook his head slightly, "Serena. How dumb so you think we are?"

"Dumb enough to send me to my stupid sisters stupid wedding!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air.

Cam pursed his lips unhappily. I felt kind of bad, because fighting with the guys was literally like my least favorite experience. Ace and I always bickered, and we'd argued a few times about my habits with males (inwardly I shook my head) but other than that we got along famously. Except this one time where Zac had barged into the bathroom when I was taking a bath and shaving my legs.