A little confession

Dear Zac,

I know it's only been a day but I miss you so, so much!! How was the plane ride? Is Jane okay? Did you like the present I shoved into your suitcase? Ugh I hate writing emails, they seem so impersonal you know? The olden days love letters, that is something I'd like to receive, you know? Something sweet and romantic.

It's kinda late but I couldn't sleep. Ace is being a fool and insisted on taking me to the movies to cheer me up. I mean its totally cute and adorable and I loved every minute of it, but so unnecessary. I really don't deserve you guys, far too sweet you all are to me. If you're wondering why going to the movies kept me up its because he made see the scariest movie in existence and I'm afraid zombies will eat my brain while I sleep. I know, it's not my proudest moment admitting I'm terrified of zombies.

In fact I laughed at the movie and Ace seemed suitably impressed but that's only because I was slightly hysterical with fear. Please don't tell him, Zac, I'm trusting you. Anyways I know Jane will be reading this and I count on her to discipline you if you do tell him. >:)))

You'll notice that Ace is a big topic of this email. I sorta have a reason for that. I like Ace. There. I just backspaced and restyped that three times in a row. You have no idea how much I'm trusting you. Please, please Zac keep this to yourself. I really like Ace, not just romantically but also as a best friend and I don't want to lose him. So don't scare him off by telling him that the weird girl he's living with totally digs his beautiful shiny hair and his glorious body and his smart mouth and his grumpiness. I even like his grumpiness!! What is wrong with me. Zac??

I needed to tell you, partly because this is eating me up and you can't do a lot to embarrass me seeing as you're in another country, and partly because you're my boo bear and just because you're not living here at the moment doesn't mean you're any less a part of my life.

How do I move on, Zac? How do I get past my ridiculous little crush? Every single time I try he does something dumb like watch my favorite movie or punch my dumbass ex in the face.

Anyway, I miss you loads and I love you lots and I hope traveling is doing you well.

Serena xx

****

I felt so bad about not updating that I quickly wrote this, please forgive me if some words are in random places because autocorrect, as helpful as it may be, sometimes is a little bitch. Next time it'll be longer, I promise. X