Chapter 6 :)

India P.O.V 

" Crystal it's cold , where's dad " I complained , i'm scared I never been in these type of situations before and don't want too , and this floor is dirty and nasty eww i thought to myself .

" India keep it down da " She started speaking but was soon cut off by an voice we ain't heard since we was 5 years old . 

" Wheres the little bitches at ?! " Our birth mother yelled angrily .

" I paid you guys to get the kids , and AUGUST not only did they not grow up without a father for they whole entire life , HE don't know that hes there biological father and you sum of an bitch's didn't get him what the fuck ? " She spoke .

Indya P.O.V 

Okay , you guys may not know me ? It don't really matter , i'm the mother of India and Crystal . Why did I leave ? I didn't leave , they we're forced into an adoption clinic when the state desides to put me in prision cause i was an BIG time drug dealer , something like king pin . When I got out  , I was more than stable but to the state that was the last thing I was . They feel like I just ain't quit the game , which I didn't but that's none of they're business . 

Basically I found an girl that wan't to be they're mother , brides get you alot of places . The adoption clinic told me the address and I put Miracle up to doing this . Why her and not me ? Cause i'm not ready to face August yet , atleast  not on BAD terms . When they tell me they don't got August i'm like wtf? This is going to take longer and I want this done and over with . 

" Where the fuck are my kids ? "I yelled into miracles ear as i held an gun to her head and Justins .

" They're downstairs " They yelled crying pleading for they're life . I shot them both in they're head instantly killing them , they're some snakes no worth keeping them alive . I ran downstairs and seen my two babies , I started tearing up .. I missed them so much .

" Mom ? " India asked thinking it wasn't real .

" Yes baby it's me " I spoke untying her and crystal i hugged them both tightly as August busted down the traps door running down the stairs quickly confused .

" August we need to talk this is important " I said quickly .

" We need to hurry and burn this place down come on " He said as he lit an match and threw it as we all ran out into his all black range rover . 

" August long time no see . " I said trying to start  an conversation .

" Indya whats going on man ? " He looked at me then back at the road as we pulled up . 

" Lets wait until we get to your house to talk it's alot " I said shaking my head as we pulled up .

Crystal P.O.V 

We all sitting in the house in the kitchen .

" Mom talk " I said tiredly .

" Okay August you're there biological father , i don't know if you remember but when we was messing around you didn't use an condom and we was only supposed to have our last sex and then we leave with no strings even though we was eachothers first loves cause our parents felt like we shouldn't of been together . You said no strings and wen't mia suddenly after my bestfriend /sister swapped your mouth . When she did that it was for an DNA test and it came back that your 99.9% the father of Crystal and India , and I didn't have time to look and find you so i raised them for 5 years and got sent to prison . This was the only way i could get to you , i'm sorry . " She said with her head down .

" I missed you Indya , i had to leave to make my life right .. you know i was dealing drugs and i had to stop and make a way and this music shit is my way . I need you with me again , to raise our kids , take me back ? " my father said standing infront of my mom .

" Yes " she said smiling , they started kissing . 

" hey get off my mommy like that fool " India said hugging out mom stealing her from our dad . 

We all laughed , this is what it is , family , what I needed . 

Picture of Indya .

COMMENT AND VOTE , i'll update again tomorrow  if i get them .

This is India Currently .

This is Crystal Currently

This is Crystal Currently .

Extra Picutre of Indya .