Chapter One

August P.O.V

" Miracle if you don't get yo big ass up , its time to go to the Adoption Clinic . She is expecting us , get up right na." I said smacking her ass hard for her to get up .

" AHHHH SHIT AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA YOUR ABOUT TO GET IT I SWEAR TO GOD! " She said running to the restroom after me .

" I quit ma , besides we already know how this game goes so don't even start . We got somewhere to be . " I said doing my hygiene in the restroom since today we going to the adoption clinic since Miracle cant have kids .

" Baby can you find me something to put on since we got 30 minutes till we got to be there please love you so much . " She said pecking my cheek .

Since I already had my shit together I decided to go ahead and pick out her something , but it have to be somewhat appropriate for her to be an " mother " and for me to be an " father " . We kinda are new to this " parent " stuff , I hope she aint expecting some little kids cause she knows our schedule ain't tight enough for that shit .

I picked ha ass out an outfit and some shoes and when she came out she put on her clothes and we was headed out to the Adoption Clinic .. lets see how this goes

India P.O.V

Since me and my sister share an room Ms.Travis came in the room to talk to one of us , I guess its another adoption day .

" India can I talk to you darling " Ms.Travis said stepping outside of the room .

I got up and stepped outside of my room .

" Yes Ms.Travis ? " I asked .

" Okay so India my darling , you've been here for a while and a young couple in there early 20's are stopping by to adopt . But the thing is they are not looking to adopt 2 there looking to adopt one , I know you and crystal been together since birth but I think its about time y'all get split up . My thing is I am not looking forward to that happening , I've talked to the couple and they said they're interested in adopting you specially I know this is a bitter sweet moment right now but I got an plan . "

" Hold on " I said cutting her off . " If this have anything to do with begging .. I ain't with it I know being adopted and being able to live the real life or whatever you wanna call it is somewhat sweet but I ain't going to enjoy that sweet life if my sister is not with me and that is all I have to say ." I said bluntly , I ain't gone beg nobody to allow me live with them . It just ain't in me.

" No there's no begging , I'll inform them that you have an sister and all they are an pretty straight forward and they are fine with anything . I'm sure they will love to adopt you and your sister . Go wake Crystal up and get dressed . It's adoption day baby girl :) " She said leaving me there with tears of joy .

I walk in the room to see Crystal already up .

" What was that ..? Are you leaving ? " Crystal Asked .

" No we're leaving come on hurry get in the shower I already been in , and i'll have our clothes out hurry !! " I demanded happily looking into our closet getting our clothes out and started packing all of our clothes .

While Crystal was in the shower , I seen our picture of our family .. I know someday I will find them I smiled to myself .

Crystal came out of the shower and did her hygiene and we both put on our clothes . We both carried our suit cases out to the main room , we only had clothes and shoes and barely that so we just waited .

We seen 2 people , and woman and man walking toward's the door an knocked Crystal got up and opened the door for them and said hello . And I got Ms.Travis for them .

Ms.Travis P.O.V

" Oh my hello " I said shaking there hands .

" Okay so this one right here is India the one you was looking forward to adopting , but she got an sister also do you mind adopting her too ? " I asked crossing my fingers looking over at the sisters and the happy couple .

" Of course we wouldn't want her to be lonely " Mrs.Alsina Spoke .

" Come on girls " Mr.Alsina spoke to the sisters as they gave me hugs and Ms.Chyna signed papers .

- First Chapter

- Comment and Vote

- Invite Friends

- Updating Later :)