Chapter 2

India P.O.V

When we walked out we headed to an all black Range Rover and Mr.Alsina took me and Crystals suit cases and put them in the trunk .

And I was kinda confused so I decided to ask an question .

"Mr.Alsina what do you want us to call you since you know .. we're not your biological? " I questioned

" You can call me dad , pops , or daddy no difference and even though your not my biological I'm gone treat y'all both like y'all are , okay baby girl ? " He said .

" Okay pops " I smiled . I like this already.

After about 30 minutes of driving , we pulled up too an mansion and when I say it was huge , umm it was huge . As me and Crystal got out the car Crystal asked an question , as we grabbed our bags and walked in the house .

" So if you don't mind me asking pops , why do y'all have such an big house if it was only you two ? Can I know ? " Crystal asked , as we put our suit cases in the front entrance .

" We'll see baby girl I'm let you and ya mama have this conversation cause I think y'all will bond more after this .. I'm gone go put y'all things in the room and wait till this conversation is done " He said and quickly ran off cause " mom " gave him an death glare .. I guess she ain't ready to talk about this .

" You don't have to talk about this right now if you don't want too , we understand " I said and sat down on the couch next to her .

" No it's fine , well me and your dad we was expecting an son awhile back and nobody knew but I was getting abused and my step - father raped me multiple times " She took an deep breathe and continued " I was scared to tell them that I was pregnate , why? Because they would force me to kill the baby and kick me out , but if I could go ahead of time and tell them I would because that would've probably made him not rape me , and due to the raping and beating I had an miscarriage , and every since then I lost contact with my parents and never seen them again . " She spoke wiping her eyes from the tears that have fallen while she told us the story .

Me and Crystal both hugged her tightly .

" I just wish .. he would've never did me like he did ... it .. it had an hard effect on me , not only did I loose my soon to be son , but I can't have any kids at all .. it hurts . But lets go , when we get back we will show you around the house . AUGUST WE'RE READY " She spoke .

We got up and got in the car and headed to the mall .

AT THE MALL

Crystal P.O.V

We got out the car and walked into Lenox Mall .

" You girls go get whatever you want here's y'all own card with 1 million , it reloads every week " Dad said while handing me and India our own card

" THANK YOU SO MUCH WE LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH " Me and India exaggerated giving him kisses on his cheeks

" WAITT GIRLS WE GOT TO TAKE AN FAMILY PICTURE " Mom said pulling out her phone getting infront of us while me and india poses kissing pops cheek

" Okay y'all can go now , lets see what time is it? " Mom asks

" 7:30 ma " Dad says

" Okay it closes at 9 P.M so just meet us at the car and I know y'all will purchase an phone so his number is (504)-892-3908 and mines is (504)-492-4582 "

" Okay ! Love y'all me and india say at the same time "

We walked too Victoria Secret first and got us matching bra and pantie sets and 30 outfits each and that cost about 1,000 oh well

Then we went to Footaction and got 10 pair of shoes for now then India got us an basket each and we got 20 more pairs then we finally stopped by apple and got us an iPhone 6s Plus Gold Rose and an iMac and an iPad air . Once we programed our parents numbers into our phones and asked them where was they which was in the car . We walked to the car and put our stuff in and drove home with our parents .

Once we got in the house and got settled in our parents came in my room cause india was in here also .

" Okay so y'all know ha story so she don't got an family but mines treat her equal so our family is coming to meet you guys tomorrow so have something out they are coming from New Orleans they should be here around 10 A.M since you guys ain't enrolled into school just yet . So get all your beauty sleep tonight and bet not be texting no boys ya heard me ? " Dad said

" We'll see your too .. " She stopped by the look dad was giving her

" Just playing no boyfriends over here love you dad " She kissed him and mom and laughed

" Goodnight y'all " They both said August walked out first

Mom turnt around and whispered

" I see y'all got some big titties and ass ... I blessed y'all " She started twerking

We started laughing till dad said " I HEARD THAT CHYNA BRING YO ASS IN HERE "

We all busted out laughing and she walked out shutting the door

India said goodnight crys ill text you I'm about to go get in the shower .

She walked out and I turned off my light and dozed off .

India P.O.V

I heard my parents getting it in and laughing and screamed " Y'ALL DO HAVE KIDS IN HERE NOW , MAKE THESE WALLS SOUND PROOF " They started laughing , I shook my head I love them so much already . As I got in the Jacuzzi tubb I got on snapchat , I kinda got a lot of people and views since my dad gave me an shout out and 1 million people followed me and added me on snapchat . I put on Tory Lanez - Say It and started making snapchats , and started singing a long . After that I started washing up and when I got out I went into my room and decided to just put on some pajamas onezie that just covers my upper area and lowers and stops at my thigs .

This is really cute , I screamed " CRYSTAL " and she came down there

" Take some pictures of me " I asked while she took my phone and I sat on the counter while she took the picture .

" Thanks babies " I kissed her cheek and went to my room and fell asleep at 12 .

- 2nd Chapter

- Her Pajamas in multilemedia

- Share with yo Friends .

- Give feedback :)