Chapter 3 - My Family

Crystal P.O.V

I woke up to my dad walking in the room clapping pans together

" I AINT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL NOW YALL NOT GONE GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME " He yelled with his southern NOLA accent clapping the pans together .

I pulled out my phone and started recording , then my mom walking in joining him with India following right behind her , this is the life .. I always wanted to wake up to something I can call " Family " .

" Okay , okay , I'm up " I spoke laughing at the appearance they was making towards me sleeping .

" What time is it ? " I asked " 12 O'CLOCK and we cooking some southern NOLA so you know what that means " My dad spoke " GROCERY SHOPPING WITH YA MAMIII " He said laughing , then suddenly stopped to the death glare my mom gave him towards his term " mami "

" Get up sweet heart we going head to Kroger or whatever store we need to get the southern NOLA shit , hope y'all enjoy crawfish " She said . Me and India scrunched up our face " CRAWFISH " Me and her both questioned

" Told you August I ain't like it what makes you think they will ? Its gone be fine girls I thought like y'all did to its actually good " She said laughing at the fact my dad walked out once we said crawfish

" I actually always wanted to try some crawfish , sometimes Ms.Travis would get some of the seafood lady's food and give it to us to eat for dinner ( If you from Louisville , KY you know the seafood lady food be good ! ) and it was actually good " I spoke tasting it in my mouth like once before .

" But this is about to be better , get ready and we will be waiting on you downstairs baby girl " She spoke and walked out the room before she shut it .

I looked in my closet to find something to wear , I'm kinda use to finding something to wear before I get in the shower . I picked out an Red kinda shit that goes to my upper butt , and cut in like a style with some black jeans ripped at the knee with an gold chain with my " Cement Grey 13's " and my red and white low cut socks , as I took off my clothes I heard an knock at my door .

" Who is it ? " I questioned

" India dumb ass " She spoke in an duhh tone

" Come in " I said as I ran the shower water since I have an Jacuzzi tub and an shower attached in my room , as I adjusted the water for the shower India came in .

" Have you seen my Infrared Lows ? " She questioned , " No but you can just wear mines now skoot ! " I spoke

" Thank you so much " She smiled and looked for them .

As I showered for about 30 minutes , then I got out enjoyed by the smell of sheer love from Victoria Secret body wash . I wrapped an towel around my wet body and dried off then walked in my room looking for my Sheer Love lotion , as I found it I lotioned up and put on some deodorant with my matching bra and panty set . And put on a tanktop and my outfit , and put on some assesories . When I walked downstairs to see India and my Mom waiting on me I grabbed an peach and an Snapple with that we left .

August P.O.V

As I thought I forgot to tell Miracle what to get , I called her phone to only see she left it here on the bed . As I picked up her phone , I noticed she had an missed call from " My Side Nigga " wtf is this shit ? I called this nigga back , as I thought im gone have to make the most girly voice ever . He answered .

" Hey baby girl , its about time you called back " " Oh I was busy with August " " Didn't I tell you to break up with him once you tried to convice him he could trust you when y'all adopted them stuck up kids ? And what did you say ? You was gonna do it the next day . I'm telling you now , you got until tomorrow or we're done . " He hung up . Is this why she been hiding her phone from me ? She got me fucked up . Just wait till she get back , shes gone do more than hear my mouth .

As I went through they're conversation

Side Nigga - Did you do what I told you to do ? 

Miracle - Yes we got her , but the problem is its not just her .. Its them

Side Nigga - I told you 1 ! No matter what the circumstances were ! You fucked up BIG TIME Chyna !

 Miracle- I know , I know , I know ! But what are you going to do ?

Side Nigga - I know you want this money of his , he still owe me from NOLA ! I killed his brother , so he took my shit . I know you know where that stash is Chyna ?

Miracle- Yes I do , but when are we going to do this ?

Side Nigga - We going to do it after his family leaves , I'm gone force you to get the money and aim the gun towards him . Don't have no fright in you , let him know your my bitch ! And that's period point blank , and after that you leave with me and we will enjoy our life together !

 Miracle- Do I have to do this ?

Side Nigga - You have no choice baby girl  , and then some of a bitch kids I'm taking them to and they're going to be my prostitutes .

Miracle - Alright .

Side Nigga - Do august got them an key to we're he can locate them ? Tracking devices ?

Miracle - No but , they're phone has find my iPhone in it but I don't think he can get into that .. we have nothing to worry about .

Side Nigga - Alright . Don't forget this shit Miracle I'm not playing , ill be here around 3 A.M

Ain't this some shit , but they got another thing coming for them , little do they know I showed Miracle only one safe and that only got 50k in there but I'm go get my baby girl's some neck laces with an tracking device . I guess it's about time to hit up my side , Kehlani . I know I'm risking my family for only doing that , but I'm going to have to play dumb in this situation . I heard them coming in and I went downstairs to Miracle starting on the food .

" Miracle bayeh I'm about to run to Kay's to get something " I spoke discusted by me calling her baybeh ..

" Okay , bye do you know where my phone is ? " She questioned

" Probaly in the room I don't know , look " I spoke and told the girls to come ride with me , I guess I got to break this shit down to them in the car right quick , I hope I don't loose them or upset them . It's only to save them at the end .

Wowww , y'all wasn't expecting this

Is Miracle who everyone think she is ?