Chapter 26/Ending

Keisha POV

I awake naked as the day I was born, of course, and I hop out of bed, taking my towel along with me and tossing it in the hamper.

Damn why did I have too do that last night?

Oh yeah, I love him, crave him, and I'm gonna miss him. That's why, but that shit hurts. Like my Va J-J hurts silly right now. I walk with a slight bowleg as I creep to my bathroom. I brush up and do a little rinsing off before hopping out and drying off. Pulling on my lazy day outfit, I grab my phone and head downstairs.

"Morning baby girl. Breakfast isn't ready yet, mama decided too start a little later so that David could come over and grab a bite before leaving." I nod with a little frown popping up on my face. I unlock my phone too see every girls dream pop up on my phone. A paragraph, with he much I mean to my Teddy.

Peaches, we both know my love for you was NEVER intended too come about, neither was your love for me💕. Though I must say, it has too have been the most wonderful thing that has happened In my life (aside from meeting you of course😏😘). Baby girl, you have brought a new meaning to the life of Mr Michelson. I no longer live for myself, I live now, more so, for you. I want you too be my forever😍✊. I know we're gonna make it, and I know you know it too. Let me Stop with the lovey dovey stuff because I know you're not one too express those feelings easily😏, but when I see you today, I promise too make it all worth it.💌💓

"What's with the fat ass grin on your face this early?" I turn to my hating ass brother that's trying too kill my bubbly mood for the day.

"Don't be mad because I got someone tat can make me smile and your little playthings can't😝." He sneers and mumbles a couple words under his breath, to which I choose not too pay attention too. Just then, a knock wraps at the door and I run to go get it.

"That must be David." My mother says, while I peek out.

"It is!" I say before opening the door to see Teddy there with a bouquet of roses.

"For the princess." He says with a slight humor. I take the flowers and move over a little. "Hey Peaches."

"Hey Teddy." I whisper before closing the door behind him.

"I like the way that ass looks in those pants baby." He whispers in my ear before walking over to shake up with my brother. I roll my eyes playfully before heading back in the kitchen.

"Good Morning Mr and Mrs White." He says upon following in behind me.

"Good Morning David, Keisha could you help carry the food to the dining room?"

"Sure." I say, putting my phone away and grabbing some things too carry to the dining room.

"Come on David, let's talk a little." My dad says patting David on the back. Me and mom made our way to the dining room setting up the breakfast.

"Sooo Keisha...I haven't been hearing about any boys lately, but from the smile on your face this morning. I know that look. Its the same look that your father puts on my face till this very day, which could only mean...my little girl is in love." I blush.

"Ma, you don't know what you're talking about."

"Is it a girl?"

"Ma!"

"What? that's the only reason I could think of as to why you won't tell me."

"Well it is a guy, no worries about me being a lesbian." I giggle.

"Well than, who is it?"

"I can't tell you just yet, but I can say you've seen him before."

"Oh really?"

"Really, now I'll go get the guys while you sit here and ponder over every boy you've seen."

"Oh I will!" I giggle, heading to the kitchen. "You guys, breakfast is ready!" I exclaim before quickly retreating because of the three man stampede heading towards the dining room.

"Hey! Hey! Pray first, eat later." My ma says before the manage too get their hands on the food.

"Come on ma-"

"Your mother is right son, w should say a quick prayer. Bow your heads." We grab hands and bow our heads. "God is great, God is good, let us thank him for our food. Bow our heads, We are fed, thank Lord for daily bread, AMEN!" Me and ma roll our eyes at the elementary prayer and just start too fix our plates. We all sit around and talk about things, mostly David's departure too come.

"Yep, couple bags packed, ready too head up to ATL. I plan on coming back down here, any free time I get. Something down here has found its way into my heart." David says and I blush.

"Well that's good, from what Keisha tells us, these kids down here are gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss them more."
"Keisha still won't tell me who this mystery guy is that has her so in love." My ma brings up and I give her the 'what are you doing' look.

"Love? Psh! What does little Keisha know about love?"

"More than you butt hole!"

"Hey! Not at the table, we doh ave a guest, y'all act like y'all got some sense."

"Guest? David's practically family by now. He's stayed around us this long, I'd say he past the test." Leon says, with a mouth full of food. Ma pops him on the hand and he gives her the 'what the hell look'. I giggle at them and proceed too eat.

"So, David you were saying something special has found its way into your heart. Is it a person or sumn? Nice little snow bunny? Then again there aren't many of those down here." I look at my idiot brother and roll my eyes.

Why is he always so ignorant?

"Well, yes it's a person, and no, she's no snow bunny. She's a beautiful melanin  woman."

"Aye! Look at Dave! Never knew you for that type but gone head player, it is popping over here." Once again I roll my eyes and Teddy laughs.

"Yeah, I love her with all my heart." The table nods and in that moment, is when I was scared for the safety of US.

"I'm in love with Keisha." The whole table stares wide eyed at him and so do I. This wasn't planned! With the crowd frozen, I find it as my time too speak up.

"He's not alone, I'm in love with David Michelson. This is the man that is the cause of the smiles." Still, speechless.

Oh brother...
❤💚💜💙💛💙💜💚❤💚💜
Dun dun!
Thanks for reading luvs!

💫Vote
🌟Comment
✨Follow
💫Share
DON'T BE A GHOST!!!