Chapter 18

Keisha POV

Yay! Today is Friday! That means tomorrow is the trip and I'm sooooooo excited! I've never been to a beach/island and experienced something like it, so I was hoping my first time there was great. I mean David was going so...wait! Becky is coming to.

:' -(

As long as she doesn't over flirt or tempt me to break her face, then we'll be OK. But, back to David. David is the only person who's made me feel this way. Hell he's probably the only one who CAN make me feel this way. He ignites sparks every time he touches me. Disturbs the butterflies every time he says my name. Drags a smile or a giggle out every time he complements me. And a blush every time he says something so bold.

I think if you have someone like that, you should keep them around.

Finally getting out of bed, I head straight over to the bathroom. After doing those morning duties, I head back into my room and put on my outfit (in mm). Mickey Day! I really picked this out yesterday to wear today because I wanted to feel like a really cute, yet sneaky, person.

Grabbing my book bag and my duffel bag, I trot downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning family!" I exclaim plopping down on the stool next to papa.

"I think you may be on something." My brother says and my mama pops him on the back of the head while I've him a glare.

"I'm so serious, I mean she's been having morning episodes. I'm just being a concerned older brother." I roll my eyes and proceed to eat.

"Well, I don't need your concern. I have morning episodes because something from the previous day effects it."

"Mhm." He hums, knowing I was right, yet was still denying. We continue on with our morning conversations, talking on what happened and all, before I had to bounce and leave for school.

"Morning Mickey!" Jas says once she notices my arrival.

"Morning Bugz!" I exclaim back hugging her.

"So how was the visit?" She asked pulling me to the side,"did he punish you?"

"No, actually, yesterday had to be the best day ever." She gave me this shocked look and I knew she was thinking we had sex.

"No sex, Jas." She frowned.

"Well what did happen?"

"That I will not tell you since some moments are just to intimate, to tell exactly what when down. Even though I savored every moment of it."

"Just some please?!? You don't even have to tell me the words said, just where you went."

"Well first he told me to climb from my window, we hopped in his car and he took me to some wooded area and I thought for sure he was going to kill me-" she busted into a fit of laughter and I glared at her.

"Sorry, continue." She says once she's cooled down.

"Okay, so he pulled me further into the woods and the sight I saw was so beautiful. It was like an opening in the woods that held flower, and the moon hanging bright above the misty air. It was absolutely breathtaking. I should've took a picture for you to see exactly, but it was beautiful."

"Awww my friend has that love in her eyes. I can't wait until that time comes where you guys can come out and share your relationship because I'm tired of Becky and her failed flirts. She's trying to get her claws into him. Especially since he's going to the league."

"I know, but you know how I is. I'll beat a bitch down before she takes what's mine. I'm one selfish bish, I don't share." I say in a scary tone and she laughs.